Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 5-7, pgs. 194-236.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accuses Cotter of skipping school?
(a) His mother.
(b) His teacher.
(c) His father.
(d) His sister.
2. What does Cotter need a note for?
(a) To excuse him from school.
(b) To see the doctor.
(c) To buy cigarettes for his father.
(d) To buy beer for his father.
3. Where is Marian driving to in chapter two?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
4. Where does Russ Hodges interview the players?
(a) In the commentary box.
(b) On the diamond.
(c) In the car lot.
(d) In the clubhouse.
5. What does Rafferty tell Hoover?
(a) The Russians have tested a nuclear bomb.
(b) The Cubans have declared war.
(c) The Germans have built a wall across Berlin.
(d) The President has been killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the author call the voice of the Giants?
2. What are Klara and her friends doing in the desert?
3. What game is Matt interested in?
4. Who does Nick remember at the end of the chapter who has been dead for years?
5. Why does Lundy think there were 20,000 empty seats at the Dodger Giants World Series game?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)