|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 1-3, pgs. 371-445.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who buys Marvin's baseball from him?
2. What does Marvin tell Brian he has searched for from the Dodger Giants game?
(a) The program.
(b) The tickets.
(c) The baseball.
(d) The baseball bat.
3. Where does Klara meet her daughter for lunch?
(c) The Bronx.
(d) Greenwich Village.
4. Which of the following subjects do Richard and his friend talk about?
(a) Head trauma.
(b) Pie throwing.
5. What is the name of the European Klara meets at the rooftop party?
(a) Mile Lightman.
(b) Carlo Strasser.
(c) Philip Thomas.
(d) Acey Greene.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Albert sitting to think about Eddie at the end of this section?
2. What company does Jane Farsih work for?
3. In which part of New York were Klara and Nick living when they were lovers?
4. Who does Marian meet for lunch in chapter two?
5. What subject did Albert Bronzini teach at Matt's school?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)