|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 1-3, pgs. 371-445.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nick's brother live?
(a) New York.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
2. Why does Lundy think there were 20,000 empty seats at the Dodger Giants World Series game?
(a) The world is about to go through a recession.
(b) People thought the world wasn't going to last beyond the game.
(c) They had been abducted by aliens.
(d) People sensed something was happening on the other side of the world.
3. What passion do Eddie and Albert share?
(a) A passion for cats.
(b) A passion for chess.
(c) A passion for dogs.
(d) A passion for soccer.
4. What killer does this section introduce?
(a) The Arizona Desert Killer.
(b) The Honeymoon Killer.
(c) The Texas Highway Killer.
(d) The Water Baby Killer.
5. What kind of company does Nick work for?
(a) A construction company.
(b) A waste management company.
(c) An insurance company.
(d) A car company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who buys Marvin's baseball from him?
2. What is the name of the Lexus driver?
3. What is the name of Cotter's father?
4. Where does Nick's daughter Lainie live?
5. Why is Brian in Prescott?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)