|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 1-3, pgs. 371-445.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which part of New York were Klara and Nick living when they were lovers?
(a) Greenwich Village.
(c) The Bronx.
2. What is the name of the European Klara meets at the rooftop party?
(a) Acey Greene.
(b) Carlo Strasser.
(c) Mile Lightman.
(d) Philip Thomas.
3. Which of the following subjects do Richard and his friend talk about?
(a) Pie throwing.
(c) Head trauma.
4. What passion do Eddie and Albert share?
(a) A passion for chess.
(b) A passion for soccer.
(c) A passion for cats.
(d) A passion for dogs.
5. What kind of company does Nick work for?
(a) A construction company.
(b) An insurance company.
(c) A car company.
(d) A waste management company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Matt think has happened to their father?
2. Why does Lundy think there were 20,000 empty seats at the Dodger Giants World Series game?
3. What baseball stadium does Manx drive to in this section that is open?
4. What is the name of the project Matt is working on in New Mexico?
5. Which of the following characters collects baseball memorabilia?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)