|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 4-5, pgs. 555 - 595.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Martin Lundy trying to locate the 1951 World Series baseball?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
2. What two people does the comedian tell a story about?
(a) God and President Kennedy.
(b) Marilyn Monroe and Arthur Miller.
(c) Bobby and John Kennedy.
(d) Castro and an angel.
3. What are Hoover and his aide discussing in this section?
(a) Murder rates.
(b) Holiday destinations.
(c) Crime figures.
(d) Romancing women.
4. Why does Marian say she is crying in this section?
(a) She is afraid of war and bombs.
(b) Nick doesn't love her.
(c) She has a hair in her eye.
(d) It is the anniversary of her mother's death.
5. Who does Nick drive around Arizona with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Marian driving to in chapter two?
2. Why did Nick spend time in a juvenile center?
3. What is the child taping in chapter one?
4. Which of the following characters collects baseball memorabilia?
5. What message does Cotter have for his father?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)