|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 4-5, pgs. 555 - 595.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel Hoover is staying at?
(a) The Hilton Hotel.
(b) The Dorchester Hotel.
(c) The Ritz Hotel.
(d) The Waldorf Hotel.
2. Where is Jane Urbaniak in January 1967?
(a) A nursing home.
(b) The Waldorf.
(c) A nursing school.
(d) A night club.
3. What is the name of Hoover's aide?
(a) Clyde Tolson.
(b) James Herbert.
(c) Frank Tyson.
(d) Bill Bryson.
4. What does Brian want to talk about instead of baseball?
(b) The Cold War.
(d) The Second World War.
5. Where does Nick drive to with Sim and Jesse?
(a) A landfill.
(b) A garbage center.
(c) A strip club.
(d) A desert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comedian does Nick watch on October 1962?
2. What are Hoover and his aide discussing in this section?
3. Which of the following celebrities are watching Lenny Bruce in Mister Kelly's?
4. Where is Martin Lundy trying to locate the 1951 World Series baseball?
5. In which state are Nick and Sims bar hopping through in this section?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)