|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 4-5, pgs. 555 - 595.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lundy buy from the souvenir baseball shop?
(a) A baseball cap.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) A baseball.
(d) Baseball cards.
2. Which of Lenny Bruce's routines offends people?
(a) The bad word routine.
(b) The little boy routine.
(c) The condom routine.
(d) The Chinese routine.
3. Where is Marian driving to in chapter two?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
4. What is the name of Hoover's aide?
(a) Frank Tyson.
(b) Bill Bryson.
(c) Clyde Tolson.
(d) James Herbert.
5. Which of the following celebrities are watching Lenny Bruce in Mister Kelly's?
(a) Donald Trump.
(b) Paris Hilton.
(c) Bobby Kennedy.
(d) Hugh Hefner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jane Urbaniak in January 1967?
2. What two people does the comedian tell a story about?
3. Where is Martin Lundy trying to locate the 1951 World Series baseball?
4. Who does Nick take to his room in this section?
5. What is Chuckie Wainwright's job on the tramp steamer?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)