|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 4-5, pgs. 555 - 595.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accuses Cotter of skipping school?
(a) His teacher.
(b) His sister.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
2. Want does Manx want to do with the baseball?
(a) Sell it.
(b) Give it to a museum.
(c) Frame it.
(d) Give it back to the Giants.
3. What kind of car is the Texas Highway Killer driving in the tape?
(a) A Dodge.
(b) A Citroen.
(c) A Plymouth.
(d) A Rover.
4. Which of Lenny Bruce's routines offends people?
(a) The little boy routine.
(b) The Chinese routine.
(c) The condom routine.
(d) The bad word routine.
5. What two people does the comedian tell a story about?
(a) God and President Kennedy.
(b) Castro and an angel.
(c) Marilyn Monroe and Arthur Miller.
(d) Bobby and John Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chuckie Wainwright's job on the tramp steamer?
2. What is the name of Hoover's aide?
3. What message does Cotter have for his father?
4. Where is Jane Urbaniak in January 1967?
5. What is the child taping in chapter one?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)