|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 4-5, pgs. 555 - 595.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two people does the comedian tell a story about?
(a) God and President Kennedy.
(b) Bobby and John Kennedy.
(c) Marilyn Monroe and Arthur Miller.
(d) Castro and an angel.
2. Who does Nick take to his room in this section?
3. What are Hoover and his aide discussing in this section?
(a) Holiday destinations.
(b) Crime figures.
(c) Romancing women.
(d) Murder rates.
4. What does Lundy buy from the souvenir baseball shop?
(a) A baseball cap.
(b) A baseball.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) Baseball cards.
5. Why does Marian say she is crying in this section?
(a) She has a hair in her eye.
(b) It is the anniversary of her mother's death.
(c) She is afraid of war and bombs.
(d) Nick doesn't love her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Marian driving to in chapter two?
2. What comedian does Nick watch on October 1962?
3. Which of the following characters collects baseball memorabilia?
4. What is Chuckie Wainwright's job on the tramp steamer?
5. What message does Cotter have for his father?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)