|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 4-5, pgs. 555 - 595.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brian want to talk about instead of baseball?
(b) The Second World War.
(d) The Cold War.
2. Want does Manx want to do with the baseball?
(a) Sell it.
(b) Give it to a museum.
(c) Give it back to the Giants.
(d) Frame it.
3. In which city is Lenny Bruce performing in chapter five?
(a) New York.
4. Which of Lenny Bruce's routines offends people?
(a) The Chinese routine.
(b) The little boy routine.
(c) The condom routine.
(d) The bad word routine.
5. What two people does the comedian tell a story about?
(a) Marilyn Monroe and Arthur Miller.
(b) Castro and an angel.
(c) Bobby and John Kennedy.
(d) God and President Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Marian driving to in chapter two?
2. Why did Nick spend time in a juvenile center?
3. Where does Nick drive to with Sim and Jesse?
4. What is the name of Cotter's father?
5. What does Lundy buy from the souvenir baseball shop?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)