1. Which two teams are competing for the World Series in this section?
(a) The Redskins and the Mets.
(b) The 49ers and the Runners.
(c) The Dodgers and the Giants.
(d) The Bears and the Orioles.
2. What is the name of the Giant's manager?
(a) Dieter Bruegel.
(b) Russ Hodges.
(c) Leo Durocher.
(d) Bill Waterson.
3. Which one of the following celebrities are at the game?
(a) Fatty Arbuckle.
(b) Dean Martin.
(c) Charlie Chaplin.
(d) Frank Sinatra.
4. What does Rafferty tell Hoover?
(a) The Cubans have declared war.
(b) The President has been killed.
(c) The Russians have tested a nuclear bomb.
(d) The Germans have built a wall across Berlin.
5. How does Cotter Martin get into the Giants Dodger game?
(a) Jumps over the turnstiles.
(b) Climbs over a wall.
(c) Goes through a gap in the fence.
(d) Tunnels under a wall.
6. What kind of firm does Bill Patterson own?
(a) A car lot.
(b) A telephone company.
(c) A chicken farm.
(d) A construction firm.
This section contains 3,539 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)