Prologue, pgs. 11-60
1. Which two teams are competing for the World Series in this section?
(a) The Redskins and the Mets.
(b) The 49ers and the Runners.
(c) The Dodgers and the Giants.
(d) The Bears and the Orioles.
2. What is the name of the Giant's manager?
(a) Leo Durocher.
(b) Bill Waterson.
(c) Dieter Bruegel.
(d) Russ Hodges.
3. Which one of the following celebrities are at the game?
(a) Charlie Chaplin.
(b) Dean Martin.
(c) Frank Sinatra.
(d) Fatty Arbuckle.
4. What does Rafferty tell Hoover?
(a) The Germans have built a wall across Berlin.
(b) The President has been killed.
(c) The Cubans have declared war.
(d) The Russians have tested a nuclear bomb.
5. How does Cotter Martin get into the Giants Dodger game?
(a) Jumps over the turnstiles.
(b) Climbs over a wall.
(c) Goes through a gap in the fence.
(d) Tunnels under a wall.
6. What kind of firm does Bill Patterson own?
(a) A construction firm.
(b) A car lot.
(c) A chicken farm.
(d) A telephone company.
This section contains 3,539 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)