1. Which two teams are competing for the World Series in this section?
(a) The 49ers and the Runners.
(b) The Redskins and the Mets.
(c) The Bears and the Orioles.
(d) The Dodgers and the Giants.
2. What is the name of the Giant's manager?
(a) Russ Hodges.
(b) Dieter Bruegel.
(c) Leo Durocher.
(d) Bill Waterson.
3. Which one of the following celebrities are at the game?
(a) Dean Martin.
(b) Frank Sinatra.
(c) Charlie Chaplin.
(d) Fatty Arbuckle.
4. What does Rafferty tell Hoover?
(a) The Cubans have declared war.
(b) The President has been killed.
(c) The Germans have built a wall across Berlin.
(d) The Russians have tested a nuclear bomb.
5. How does Cotter Martin get into the Giants Dodger game?
(a) Jumps over the turnstiles.
(b) Climbs over a wall.
(c) Goes through a gap in the fence.
(d) Tunnels under a wall.
6. What kind of firm does Bill Patterson own?
(a) A telephone company.
(b) A chicken farm.
(c) A construction firm.
(d) A car lot.
This section contains 3,539 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)