Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. James acknowledged Dave when he brought him meals __________ a day.
2. What was James presented with after waking up from his nap at his friend's house?
3. _____________ seemed to be a separate being now to James, his memories of her had been transformed.
4. What did James find when he walked into Hugo's house? What had taken over the space?
5. Who does James think stole his copy of Breteuil's book that he had been working on?
Essay Topic 1
James realizes that his memories for Anna have been transformed by the end of the book.
Part 1: Why do you think James wanted to be with Anna in the first place?
Part 2: Do you think Anna and James would have made a good couple? Why or why not?
Part 3: Why do you think James' feelings change?
Essay Topic 2
Since Magdalen has agreed to marry another man, she kicks out Finn and James from her house.
Part 1: Why do you think Magdalen let the men stay with her in the first place?
Part 2: Would you have let two grown men live with you even if you had no relationship with them? Why or why not?
Part 3: Do you think it's fair for Magdalen to kick the two men out of her home? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
James wrote a book based on the ideas he cleaned from Hugo, which seemed to cause a divide in their friendship.
Part 1: Why do you think James idolized Hugo so much?
Part 2: Do you believe James had the right to write a book based on Hugo's ideas and thoughts? Why or why not?
Part 3: Do you think Hugo was made at James for writing the book? Why or why not?
This section contains 1,538 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)