Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. James acknowledged Dave when he brought him meals __________ a day.
2. What was James presented with after waking up from his nap at his friend's house?
3. _____________ seemed to be a separate being now to James, his memories of her had been transformed.
4. What did James find when he walked into Hugo's house? What had taken over the space?
5. Who does James think stole his copy of Breteuil's book that he had been working on?
Essay Topic 1
James, when he wakes up in the park, realizes that fate is trying to tell him to fix certain problems in his life.
Part 1: Why do you think James is confident in the idea of fate?
Part 2: Do you believe in the idea of fate? Why or why not?
Part 3: Do you think James is correct in thinking that he needs to resolve the past before moving forward? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
When James finally comes upon Hugo after his lengthy search, he's not quite sure what to say to him.
Part 1: Why do you think James was so intent on finding Hugo in the story?
Part 2: Why might James have been so nervous upon seeing Hugo again?
Part 3: How might James have started the conversation with Hugo in a different way?
Essay Topic 3
James wrote a book based on the ideas he cleaned from Hugo, which seemed to cause a divide in their friendship.
Part 1: Why do you think James idolized Hugo so much?
Part 2: Do you believe James had the right to write a book based on Hugo's ideas and thoughts? Why or why not?
Part 3: Do you think Hugo was made at James for writing the book? Why or why not?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)