Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. James acknowledged Dave when he brought him meals __________ a day.
2. What was James presented with after waking up from his nap at his friend's house?
3. _____________ seemed to be a separate being now to James, his memories of her had been transformed.
4. What did James find when he walked into Hugo's house? What had taken over the space?
5. Who does James think stole his copy of Breteuil's book that he had been working on?
James decides that he just needs to write a play which will reach more people than a novel will.
Part 1: Do you think a novel is a strong mode of communication? Why or why not?
Part 2: Do you think a play is a strong mode of communication? Why or why not?
Part 3: Which medium is best for political movements: plays or novels? Why?
Right after turning down the job, James realizes his mistake, noting that money has always been the most important thing in the world.
Part 1: Do you believe that all James cares about is money? Why or why not?
Part 2: Do you think money is the most important thing in the world? Why or why not?
Part 3: Would you rather take a fulfilling job or a high paying job? Why?
When James finally comes upon Hugo after his lengthy search, he's not quite sure what to say to him.
Part 1: Why do you think James was so intent on finding Hugo in the story?
Part 2: Why might James have been so nervous upon seeing Hugo again?
Part 3: How might James have started the conversation with Hugo in a different way?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)