|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did James and Mr. Mars go after they escaped the riots at the film studio?
2. Where do Mr. Mars and James go before they head out for their next adventure?
3. What does James do when he realizes that he person he thought he saw was actually not that person?
4. What is NOT one of James' duties at his new job at the hospital where he now works?
5. Who does James spot on the other side of the river as the fireworks are beginning to go off?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Even though he would be paid a lot for doing a little, James turns down the job offer.
Part 1: Why do you think James decided to turn down the job offer?
Part 2: Would you have turned down that job offer if you were in James' shoes? Why or why not?
Part 3: Should James have turned down that job? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
As James begins to look for Hugo, he realizes that Sadie has locked him in the house, so he needs to pick the locks to get out of the house.
Part 1: Why do you think that Sadie decided to lock James into the house?
Part 2: Do you think Sadie is a crazy person? Why or why not?
Part 3: Do you think James should have realized that Sadie might have tried something like that? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Right after turning down the job, James realizes his mistake, noting that money has always been the most important thing in the world.
Part 1: Do you believe that all James cares about is money? Why or why not?
Part 2: Do you think money is the most important thing in the world? Why or why not?
Part 3: Would you rather take a fulfilling job or a high paying job? Why?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)