Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. James acknowledged Dave when he brought him meals __________ a day.
2. What was James presented with after waking up from his nap at his friend's house?
3. _____________ seemed to be a separate being now to James, his memories of her had been transformed.
4. What did James find when he walked into Hugo's house? What had taken over the space?
5. Who does James think stole his copy of Breteuil's book that he had been working on?
Essay Topic 1
James is summoned to Paris by Magdalen, and he decides to go and to meet her there.
Part 1: Why do you think Magdalen wanted James to come to Paris with her?
Part 2: Would you go to Paris at the summoning of someone else? Why or why not?
Part 3: Do you think James should have gone to see Magdalen? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
James realizes that his memories for Anna have been transformed by the end of the book.
Part 1: Why do you think James wanted to be with Anna in the first place?
Part 2: Do you think Anna and James would have made a good couple? Why or why not?
Part 3: Why do you think James' feelings change?
Essay Topic 3
James seems to be interested initially in the idea of acting as Sadie's bodyguard in exchange for living in her home.
Part 1: Why do you think James is interested in becoming another's bodyguard?
Part 2: Do you think James would make a good bodyguard? Why or why not?
Part 3: Why do you think Sadie feels she needs a bodyguard in order to be safe?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)