|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he returned, James found out that ________ had taken his share of the racetrack money and had not been heard from since.
2. _____________ seemed to be a separate being now to James, his memories of her had been transformed.
(b) Mrs. Tinckham.
3. Where did James and Mr. Mars go after they escaped the riots at the film studio?
(a) The park.
(c) Hugo's flat.
(d) The police station.
4. As James began to walk the streets of Paris that day, who did he think to find in the city?
5. James' need to share his __________ was overwhelming, so he sent a telegram to Dave and to Finn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did James find when he walked into Hugo's house? What had taken over the space?
2. Who was intent on hearing the orator's speech, so he silenced James when James intended to talk?
3. Where did James find himself one night when he and Mr. Mars were out on a walk?
4. Hugo decided that he wanted to ___________ his life, so he was giving away all of his possessions and money.
5. Who does James think stole his copy of Breteuil's book that he had been working on?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)