|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James acknowledged Dave when he brought him meals __________ a day.
(b) Four times.
(d) Three times.
2. What was James presented with after waking up from his nap at his friend's house?
(a) Bottle of whisky.
3. _____________ seemed to be a separate being now to James, his memories of her had been transformed.
(d) Mrs. Tinckham.
4. What did James find when he walked into Hugo's house? What had taken over the space?
5. Who does James think stole his copy of Breteuil's book that he had been working on?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hugo tells James that it is really ____________ who is in love with him, rather than who James loved.
2. What is NOT one of James' duties at his new job at the hospital where he now works?
3. James decides to go back to ________ flat for several days upon his return home.
4. What is the scene in which James finds himself as he is walking around, trying to find a way into the studio?
5. James also finds a letter from __________, explaining that he had gone back to Ireland and back to his home.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)