|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Hugo left, James walked the streets of ___________, thinking about all of the things that he had heard.
2. James also finds a letter from __________, explaining that he had gone back to Ireland and back to his home.
3. What did James find when he walked into Hugo's house? What had taken over the space?
4. __________ had been a monolith to James and now James thought as to whether he would ever see him again.
5. Where does James go in an effort to try to find the manuscript which he now thinks has been stolen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Magdalen tells James there is a man willing to pay him an immediately _________ pounds and then 150 pounds indefinitely.
2. James decided that Magdalen had been double-crossed by _____________, who had probably ditched her.
3. Hugo decided that he wanted to ___________ his life, so he was giving away all of his possessions and money.
4. _____________ seemed to be a separate being now to James, his memories of her had been transformed.
5. James really does believe that "The Wooden ______________" would make a really great film.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)