|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hugo tells James that it is really ____________ who is in love with him, rather than who James loved.
2. Where do Mr. Mars and James go before they head out for their next adventure?
(c) Mrs. Tinckham's.
3. Who is the orator in the scene in which James finds himself as he is looking for Hugo?
(b) Lefty Todd.
(c) Sammy Starfield.
4. James decided the only thing for him to do was to go out for ___________ with Mr. Mars.
(b) Singles nights.
5. To his amazement, James secured a position as __________ at the hospital immediately.
(a) An orderly.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A social worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was intent on hearing the orator's speech, so he silenced James when James intended to talk?
2. Into whose room does James try to sneak in the middle of the night, much to the displeasure of the patient?
3. Dave and Finn notified ___________ that the dog was safe so that the police would not be notified.
4. ___________ had been the most important thing in the world to James, he realizes after refusing the job.
5. Who was the author of the book which had apparently won an award?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)