|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dave and Finn notified ___________ that the dog was safe so that the police would not be notified.
2. James began to work on the ___________ ward six days a week and he really liked doing it.
(b) Head injury.
(d) Infectious disease.
3. __________ had been a monolith to James and now James thought as to whether he would ever see him again.
4. What does James do when he realizes that he person he thought he saw was actually not that person?
(a) Returns home.
(b) Goes out for drinks.
(c) Calls Sadie.
(d) Sleeps in the park.
5. Who is brought along on James' reconnaissance mission to find the stolen manuscript?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did James find himself one night when he and Mr. Mars were out on a walk?
2. Who had James originally left the manuscript which seems to have been stolen with?
3. What is the scene in which James finds himself as he is walking around, trying to find a way into the studio?
4. Once James began to feel better, he got the urge to contact ________ again in order to talk.
5. James got along well with the young nurses, but the _________ were still skeptical of him at his job.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)