|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James decides to go back to ________ flat for several days upon his return home.
2. As night approached, James realizes that it was a national holiday. What holiday was being celebrated?
(a) Bastille Day.
(b) Fourth of July.
3. ___________ had been the most important thing in the world to James, he realizes after refusing the job.
4. After eating at Mrs. Tinckham's shop, where did Mr. Mars and James decide to sleep for a while?
5. Who had James originally left the manuscript which seems to have been stolen with?
Short Answer Questions
1. James and Mr. Mars would spend their lunch hour thinking about the benefits of having performed some ____________.
2. Who was the author of the book which had apparently won an award?
3. Where did James and Mr. Mars go after they escaped the riots at the film studio?
4. Who does James think stole his copy of Breteuil's book that he had been working on?
5. What does James tell one of the guards, which eventually lets James onto the property?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)