|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James' need to share his __________ was overwhelming, so he sent a telegram to Dave and to Finn.
2. As night approached, James realizes that it was a national holiday. What holiday was being celebrated?
(b) Bastille Day.
(c) Fourth of July.
3. Who is brought along on James' reconnaissance mission to find the stolen manuscript?
4. Who had James originally left the manuscript which seems to have been stolen with?
5. What was James presented with after waking up from his nap at his friend's house?
(b) Bottle of whisky.
Short Answer Questions
1. As James began to walk the streets of Paris that day, who did he think to find in the city?
2. When he returned, James found out that ________ had taken his share of the racetrack money and had not been heard from since.
3. To his amazement, James secured a position as __________ at the hospital immediately.
4. James decided the only thing for him to do was to go out for ___________ with Mr. Mars.
5. Hugo admitted that he had loved _____________, though someone else had loved him - ironically.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)