|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James decided the only thing for him to do was to go out for ___________ with Mr. Mars.
(c) Singles nights.
2. James' need to share his __________ was overwhelming, so he sent a telegram to Dave and to Finn.
3. Where did James and Mr. Mars go after they escaped the riots at the film studio?
(a) Hugo's flat.
(b) The park.
(d) The police station.
4. Whose voice singing on the radio makes James realize that this person is completely gone from his life?
5. What is the scene in which James finds himself as he is walking around, trying to find a way into the studio?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Mr. Mars and James go before they head out for their next adventure?
2. James really does believe that "The Wooden ______________" would make a really great film.
3. After eating at Mrs. Tinckham's shop, where did Mr. Mars and James decide to sleep for a while?
4. Who does James bring in the cab with him on the way to the studio where Hugo is at?
5. Hugo decided that he wanted to ___________ his life, so he was giving away all of his possessions and money.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)