|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into whose room does James try to sneak in the middle of the night, much to the displeasure of the patient?
2. Who does James think stole his copy of Breteuil's book that he had been working on?
3. James receives a telegram from Magdalen, telling him to come to __________ as quickly as possible.
4. As night approached, James realizes that it was a national holiday. What holiday was being celebrated?
(b) Fourth of July.
(c) Bastille Day.
5. What is NOT one of James' duties at his new job at the hospital where he now works?
(a) Help prepare food.
(b) Washing dishes.
(c) Getting patient records.
(d) Mopping the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was James presented with after waking up from his nap at his friend's house?
2. James finds that he has received a letter from ___________, thanking him for his friendship and support.
3. What did James find when he walked into Hugo's house? What had taken over the space?
4. What does James do when he realizes that he person he thought he saw was actually not that person?
5. James and Mr. Mars would spend their lunch hour thinking about the benefits of having performed some ____________.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)