|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ seemed to be a separate being now to James, his memories of her had been transformed.
(c) Mrs. Tinckham.
2. Hugo admitted that he had loved _____________, though someone else had loved him - ironically.
3. Once James began to feel better, he got the urge to contact ________ again in order to talk.
4. After eating at Mrs. Tinckham's shop, where did Mr. Mars and James decide to sleep for a while?
5. After Hugo left, James walked the streets of ___________, thinking about all of the things that he had heard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James do when he realizes that he person he thought he saw was actually not that person?
2. James really does believe that "The Wooden ______________" would make a really great film.
3. Whose voice singing on the radio makes James realize that this person is completely gone from his life?
4. As James began to walk the streets of Paris that day, who did he think to find in the city?
5. Where did James and Mr. Mars go after they escaped the riots at the film studio?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)