|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the author of the book which had apparently won an award?
(a) Jean Pierre Breteuil.
2. James decided that Magdalen had been double-crossed by _____________, who had probably ditched her.
3. As James began to walk the streets of Paris that day, who did he think to find in the city?
4. James really does believe that "The Wooden ______________" would make a really great film.
5. Into whose room does James try to sneak in the middle of the night, much to the displeasure of the patient?
Short Answer Questions
1. James also finds a letter from __________, explaining that he had gone back to Ireland and back to his home.
2. Who does James think stole his copy of Breteuil's book that he had been working on?
3. Once James began to feel better, he got the urge to contact ________ again in order to talk.
4. When he returned, James found out that ________ had taken his share of the racetrack money and had not been heard from since.
5. What was James presented with after waking up from his nap at his friend's house?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)