|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As night approached, James realizes that it was a national holiday. What holiday was being celebrated?
(b) Fourth of July.
(c) Bastille Day.
2. When he returned, James found out that ________ had taken his share of the racetrack money and had not been heard from since.
3. The orator is speaking about the evils of _____________ as he stands above the crowd of thousands.
4. Hugo admitted that he had loved _____________, though someone else had loved him - ironically.
5. What is the scene in which James finds himself as he is walking around, trying to find a way into the studio?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the author of the book which had apparently won an award?
2. Hugo tells James that it is really ____________ who is in love with him, rather than who James loved.
3. After Hugo left, James walked the streets of ___________, thinking about all of the things that he had heard.
4. James receives a telegram from Magdalen, telling him to come to __________ as quickly as possible.
5. Who does James bring in the cab with him on the way to the studio where Hugo is at?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)