|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James got along well with the young nurses, but the _________ were still skeptical of him at his job.
(b) Other janitors.
2. The orator is speaking about the evils of _____________ as he stands above the crowd of thousands.
3. James really does believe that "The Wooden ______________" would make a really great film.
4. Who was the author of the book which had apparently won an award?
(b) Jean Pierre Breteuil.
5. Who was intent on hearing the orator's speech, so he silenced James when James intended to talk?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is James' reaction to the job offer which comes from Magdalen when he goes to visit her?
2. Where did James find himself one night when he and Mr. Mars were out on a walk?
3. Where do Mr. Mars and James go before they head out for their next adventure?
4. __________ had been a monolith to James and now James thought as to whether he would ever see him again.
5. After eating at Mrs. Tinckham's shop, where did Mr. Mars and James decide to sleep for a while?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)