|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the men decide to head out for a brief dip in the water?
(a) Green Park.
(c) St. James Park.
2. James was surprised that Hugo would _____________ with all of these treasures in his house.
(a) Enjoy living.
(b) Not be there.
(c) Leave his door open.
3. What is the profession of Magdalen's soon-to-be husband, Sammy Starfield?
4. James begins to realize that his previous life was ________________.
(d) Gone forever.
5. What did the note say that Hugo was doing when the men arrived at the house?
(a) Killing himself.
(b) Going into the studio.
(c) Heading out of the country.
(d) Going to the pub.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James do as soon as he lands in the grass in his new location?
2. Who does Finn suggest James contact in order to find a new place to stay for a while?
3. Sadie wanted James to stay at her __________ all day and told him not to leave.
4. Where did James stop off in order to find lock picking supplies in order to break into someone's house?
5. Dave sees James lingering in the ____________ and quickly tells him that he can not stay.
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Hugo and James agree was an ironic twist in their love relationships in this book?
2. What does James decide to do as he is sitting and drinking coffee with Dave in this book?
3. What is the reason for the festivities in Paris on the day that James contemplates the way he turned down the job?
4. What does Sadie explain as being all they have to do in order to put their plan in place?
5. What does Dave find that allows the men to figure out where Hugo has gone in this book?
6. How do the three men spend their time at the bar once they arrive in this book?
7. Where does Anna want James to come when she writes him a letter, requesting to see him?
8. What does James do after he wakes up in the park after trying to see Anna in this book?
9. What was James' new job at the hospital where he secured employment in this book?
10. What does James buy on his way to see Sadie as he passes a shop on Oxford Street in this book?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)