|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lefty said he'd heard that ___________ was a talented man who was too lazy to work.
2. James concluded that Sadie must be ___________ about the stalking situation, so he agreed to help.
3. While David is a religious zealot, there is no concept he hates more than _____________.
4. What does James take off in order to make a motion to fight the person he finds in the house?
5. James and Lefty decide to buy four bottles of ______________ and to head out to continue their talks.
Short Answer Questions
1. James decided he needed to return to ____________ in order to retrieve the book he had left there.
2. James was thought by Lefty to hold __________-wing opinions, though he took no part in politics.
3. James looks around and sees that the room is like a ____________ where a bomb had exploded.
4. Who does James see in Dave's house, sitting on the floor removed from the rest of the crowd?
5. Anna tells James that the company is an amateur __________ company, though she will not say much else.
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Sadie tell James about Mr. Mars in a letter addressed to James in this book?
2. Why finally convinced James that it would be okay to be Sadie's bodyguard in this book?
3. What did Anna reveal to James about a possible home situation he could use in this book?
4. What happened when James let himself in to Magdalen's house to pick up his things?
5. What does James typically do for a living although he is actually a writer by trade in this book?
6. What happens to the company that Hugo had inherited from his parents in this book?
7. What does James do as he begins to settle into his new home at Sadie's flat in this book?
8. What did Sadie tell James to do when he arrived at her house to move into her flat in this book?
9. What does Dave find that allows the men to figure out where Hugo has gone in this book?
10. What does James buy on his way to see Sadie as he passes a shop on Oxford Street in this book?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)