Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sadie told James to pick one of the ________ as his own and then she left for the day.
(c) Guest rooms.
2. James notes that Anna is a bit ___________ and a bit grayer, but still beautiful.
3. What does James come to find out when he arrives where Anna and he were supposed to meet up?
(a) The theater has been demolished.
(b) Anna is dead.
(c) Hugo is waiting for him.
(d) Sadie is waiting for him.
4. What does James do as soon as he lands in the grass in his new location?
(a) Calls Hugo.
(b) Falls asleep.
(d) Writes a note to Anna.
5. James also works on translating what sorts of novels into English?
Short Answer Questions
1. Finn says it is a fine night for ____________ after the men leave the pub and begin to walk around.
2. Lefty said he'd heard that ___________ was a talented man who was too lazy to work.
3. What does James focus on across the room after waking up from his nap?
4. Dave sees James lingering in the ____________ and quickly tells him that he can not stay.
5. What kind of flowers had James picked out to give to Anna?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the next idea of James when Dave will not let him stay at his house in this book?
2. What do Finn and James find upon breaking into Sammy's place to find the script?
3. What does James watch Lefty do when he is in the movie studio set in this book?
4. What happened when the group of men got to Hugo's door? What did they find?
5. What does James think about marriage in relation to his own life and decisions in this book?
6. Why finally convinced James that it would be okay to be Sadie's bodyguard in this book?
7. What does Anna's explanation reveal to James by means of a note addressed to him in this book?
8. What was in the bundle of letters that Finn was holding for James in this book?
9. What does James find is at the address which he has uncovered for Anna's current location?
10. Why did the guard eventually let James into the film studio where Hugo is working in this book?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)