|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does James walk off to once he jumps out of the truck?
(b) Hyde Park.
(c) Notting Hill.
2. Where does Lefty first have to make a stop after the men all decide to leave the pub?
(a) A restroom.
(b) Post Office.
(d) His house.
3. Onto what does James throw Anna in order to keep the conversation from being too boring?
4. James also works on translating what sorts of novels into English?
5. What did James go to the chemist to buy for his headache after sleeping in the park?
Short Answer Questions
1. Anna lets James know she has had an ____________ that she doesn't like, but can not turn down.
2. Dave believes the house will not stand the two of them who are _______________________.
3. What happens to get the men asked to leave the building by authorities?
4. James tells Sadie's housekeeper that he is a ____________ of hers.
5. James' _____________ from the unintentional deceit drove him away from Hugo.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does James learn about Finn upon his arrival at Dave's house after returning from Paris?
2. What does James buy on his way to see Sadie as he passes a shop on Oxford Street in this book?
3. What does James realize when he is at a bookstore in Paris and he sees a sudden crowd?
4. What does James notice in the middle of the top shelf when he wakes up in the chair at Sadie's?
5. What happened when James let himself in to Magdalen's house to pick up his things?
6. What was James' new job at the hospital where he secured employment in this book?
7. Where does Anna want James to come when she writes him a letter, requesting to see him?
8. What is James afraid has been stolen from him when he was living at Magdalen's?
9. How would James describe Anna when he first sees her as he walks into the room?
10. What does James watch Lefty do when he is in the movie studio set in this book?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)