Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 11)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. James begins to realize that his previous life was ________________.
d) Gone forever.
2. ___________ was giving James huge hints and although he did not understand what was to come next, he knew he had to fix problems in the meantime.
3. Mrs. Tinckman is an owner of a ________________ where James likes to visit.
b) Grocery mart.
c) Taxidermy office.
d) Newspaper shop.
4. James concluded that Sadie must be ___________ about the stalking situation, so he agreed to help.
5. Sadie wanted James to stay...
This section contains 907 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)