|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hugo and James were eventually asked to leave the clinic for fear of ______________.
(a) Long term damage.
(b) Being sued.
(d) Stilted results.
2. What does James take off in order to make a motion to fight the person he finds in the house?
3. What is the name of the aide who tells James that they have been kicked out of their current living arrangements?
4. Whose name was mentioned in a conversation, making James stop what he was doing and listen in?
5. ___________ was giving James huge hints and although he did not understand what was to come next, he knew he had to fix problems in the meantime.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anna want James to meet up with her, as she states in a letter to him?
2. What did Anna avoid as she began to answer James' questions upon his arrival?
3. How did the men get to Hugo's address when they eventually got James from Sadie's house?
4. Dave believes that if James would just get a __________, then all of his angst would go away.
5. A high pitched chattering sound made the men think that Hugo was having a _____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Magdalen reveal as the reason for beckoning James to come to Paris to see her?
2. What does Sadie explain as being all they have to do in order to put their plan in place?
3. What does Finn inform James at the start of the book, setting off a chain of events in this book?
4. Why finally convinced James that it would be okay to be Sadie's bodyguard in this book?
5. What water sources are eliminated because of the right security the men might encounter in trying to take a dip?
6. What happens to the company that Hugo had inherited from his parents in this book?
7. What does James notice in the middle of the top shelf when he wakes up in the chair at Sadie's?
8. What does James suddenly think might happen as he is on the way to take Mr. Mars to Sammy's flat?
9. What did James find upon arriving at Hugo's flat during his wanderings around town?
10. What is James now thinking about Anna and about her place in his life in this book?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)