|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James is not sure that taking on the role of Sadie's ____________ is such a good idea.
(b) Personal assistant.
2. Of the two sisters, who had the flash and eventually went on to become a celebrity?
3. James believes that ___________ knows too many people in his life, though he is not close to any of them.
4. Where does Lefty first have to make a stop after the men all decide to leave the pub?
(a) His house.
(b) A restroom.
(d) Post Office.
5. James should have been kicked out of the house long ago as he hates nothing more than ______________.
(a) Paying rent.
(b) Cooking for Magdalen.
(c) Keeping clean.
(d) Making small talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James open in order to make sure Magdalen has not forgotten to pack anything when she took his things from the house?
2. The sheer improbability of __________ being in love with Sadie was very high, according to James.
3. What does James tuck himself into in order to fall asleep in the room where Anna is working?
4. Where does James walk off to once he jumps out of the truck?
5. James was thought by Lefty to hold __________-wing opinions, though he took no part in politics.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Sadie want James to move into her house a little earlier than he expected?
2. What does Dave think James needs to do in order to get rid of his angst in this book?
3. How do the three men spend their time at the bar once they arrive in this book?
4. What does James notice in the middle of the top shelf when he wakes up in the chair at Sadie's?
5. What do Finn and James find upon breaking into Sammy's place to find the script?
6. What is the reason for the festivities in Paris on the day that James contemplates the way he turned down the job?
7. What does James find when he gets to the location where Anna had asked to meet him?
8. What does James decide to do as he is sitting and drinking coffee with Dave in this book?
9. What did the men decide the noises they heard must of been, as opposed to a party?
10. What did Anna reveal to James about a possible home situation he could use in this book?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)