Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Magdalen tells James there is a man willing to pay him an immediately _________ pounds and then 150 pounds indefinitely.
2. After Hugo left, James walked the streets of ___________, thinking about all of the things that he had heard.
3. Where did James and Mr. Mars go after they escaped the riots at the film studio?
(a) The police station.
(c) The park.
(d) Hugo's flat.
4. Who was intent on hearing the orator's speech, so he silenced James when James intended to talk?
5. Once James began to feel better, he got the urge to contact ________ again in order to talk.
6. Where does James go in an effort to try to find the manuscript which he now thinks has been stolen?
7. Where do Mr. Mars and James go before they head out for their next adventure?
(c) Mrs. Tinckham's.
8. Who does James bring in the cab with him on the way to the studio where Hugo is at?
(c) Mr. Mars.
9. As James began to walk the streets of Paris that day, who did he think to find in the city?
10. James finds that he has received a letter from ___________, thanking him for his friendship and support.
11. Who was the author of the book which had apparently won an award?
(b) Jean Pierre Breteuil.
12. Into whose room does James try to sneak in the middle of the night, much to the displeasure of the patient?
13. James got along well with the young nurses, but the _________ were still skeptical of him at his job.
(d) Other janitors.
14. James told Hugo that he felt awful about the __________ and wanted to let him know himself.
15. What is the scene in which James finds himself as he is walking around, trying to find a way into the studio?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does James think stole his copy of Breteuil's book that he had been working on?
2. Who had James originally left the manuscript which seems to have been stolen with?
3. Who did James see walking up to Hugo's with Lefty Todd in order to get Hugo's stuff?
4. The orator is speaking about the evils of _____________ as he stands above the crowd of thousands.
5. Hugo admitted that he had loved _____________, though someone else had loved him - ironically.
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)