|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James recalls a time when Magdalen destroyed a manuscript of his ___________ that might have been an epic.
(b) Children's stories.
2. Sadie said that all they needed to do was to present him with the ______________, the script, and the contracts.
3. Where do the men decide to head out for a brief dip in the water?
(b) St. James Park.
(c) Green Park.
4. What did James go to the chemist to buy for his headache after sleeping in the park?
5. James was surprised that Hugo would _____________ with all of these treasures in his house.
(b) Leave his door open.
(c) Not be there.
(d) Enjoy living.
6. ___________ was giving James huge hints and although he did not understand what was to come next, he knew he had to fix problems in the meantime.
7. Where does James discover that Sadie is when he arrives at her house to meet with her?
(a) The theater.
(b) A cottage.
(d) The States.
8. James begins to realize that his previous life was ________________.
(d) Gone forever.
9. James can not leave until he sends a letter to ____________, telling the recipient how he feels.
10. What did Hugo do with the armaments factory that his parents had given to him? What did he turned it into?
(a) A library.
(b) Fireworks company.
(c) A park.
(d) A theater.
11. What kind of flowers had James picked out to give to Anna?
12. What did Anna avoid as she began to answer James' questions upon his arrival?
(a) His eyes.
(b) The chair.
(d) The door.
13. What did James drink a lot of in order to determine his next course of action?
14. James concluded that Sadie must be ___________ about the stalking situation, so he agreed to help.
15. James realizes that one of the masked actors on the stage that night must have been __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James decide to do in order to go through Anna's things?
2. Whose name is listed inside of the book that James is surprised that Sadie would have?
3. James is surprised by Sammy's offering as James had never offered ______________ to Magdalen.
4. What was the source of the high pitched chattering sounds that the men heard on the way to Hugo's?
5. Left spends his evening drilling ____________ on his political views, while Dave and Finn go elsewhere.
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)