|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did James do after his many discussions with Hugo in order to hold onto the thoughts?
(a) Create a play.
(b) Took notes.
(c) Tell Anna.
(d) Talk to others.
2. Where did James stop off in order to find lock picking supplies in order to break into someone's house?
3. Lefty said he'd heard that ___________ was a talented man who was too lazy to work.
4. James begins to realize that some of the words that Anna used were _________ and not hers.
(a) From his poetry.
5. James decides to put his money on the ____________ that afternoon and Sammy is pleased.
6. Sadie wanted James to stay at her __________ all day and told him not to leave.
7. James concluded that Sadie must be ___________ about the stalking situation, so he agreed to help.
8. Where does James go after learning about his bets with Sammy Starfield?
9. Anna suggests that James talk to __________ about staying at their flat as they are going to be going to the States for a while.
(b) Mrs. Tinckham.
10. ___________, it is agreed, has the ability to help the Socialist party with his writing.
11. James is surprised by Sammy's offering as James had never offered ______________ to Magdalen.
(d) A payment.
12. Where does James walk off to once he jumps out of the truck?
(a) Notting Hill.
(d) Hyde Park.
13. How much older is Anna than James is, according to his memory?
(a) 2 years.
(b) She isn't older.
(c) 6 years.
(d) They are the same age.
14. Dave adds an armful of ___________ to the bouquet to help make it even more magical.
15. What are the men sipping on when James walks into Dave's house and into a group of many men?
Short Answer Questions
1. James feels ___________ is a bright, sensual person who is warm-hearted and who would help anyone she could.
2. Dave believes that if James would just get a __________, then all of his angst would go away.
3. James walks into the door at the landing and is greeting by seven or eight pairs of ___________.
4. What did Hugo do with the armaments factory that his parents had given to him? What did he turned it into?
5. Onto what does James throw Anna in order to keep the conversation from being too boring?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)