|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did James do after his many discussions with Hugo in order to hold onto the thoughts?
(a) Took notes.
(b) Tell Anna.
(c) Talk to others.
(d) Create a play.
2. Who does Finn suggest James contact in order to find a new place to stay for a while?
3. What is NOT one of the artists that Hugo collected the art of within his living area?
4. James looks around and sees that the room is like a ____________ where a bomb had exploded.
5. James walks into the door at the landing and is greeting by seven or eight pairs of ___________.
6. Onto what does James throw Anna in order to keep the conversation from being too boring?
7. What are the men sipping on when James walks into Dave's house and into a group of many men?
8. What does James tuck himself into in order to fall asleep in the room where Anna is working?
(a) Sleeping bag.
(b) A robe.
(c) His sweater.
(d) Bearskin rug.
9. Where does Lefty first have to make a stop after the men all decide to leave the pub?
(a) A restroom.
(b) Post Office.
(d) His house.
10. James and _________ drink coffee in Convent Garden Market the next day.
11. What does the other person in the room with James have in his hand?
(a) Cutting board.
12. Finn says it is a fine night for ____________ after the men leave the pub and begin to walk around.
13. James also works on translating what sorts of novels into English?
14. What does Magdalen say will happen if James comes by the house after the next week?
(a) She will burn his writing.
(c) She will fall in love with him again.
(d) Sammy will break his neck.
15. James was not insulted by the offering of Sammy, but he did need the ____________.
(d) Place to stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. James realizes that one of the masked actors on the stage that night must have been __________.
2. What did James realize about the house when he decided to leave to find Hugo?
3. James shares the biscuits and other goodies he has taken from ____________ flat with the other men in the group.
4. What kind of flowers had James picked out to give to Anna?
5. While David is a religious zealot, there is no concept he hates more than _____________.
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)