|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did James do after his many discussions with Hugo in order to hold onto the thoughts?
(a) Talk to others.
(b) Took notes.
(c) Tell Anna.
(d) Create a play.
2. Dave thinks that James' problem is that he is an incorrigible ______________.
(a) Lazy bum.
3. Where does James walk off to once he jumps out of the truck?
(b) Hyde Park.
(c) Notting Hill.
4. Finally, James comes upon a sign which directs him to the location of Anna: _______ Room, Miss Quentin.
5. What happened as a result of the conversations between Hugo and James?
(a) Hugo wrote a book.
(b) James fell in love with Hugo.
(c) Hugo moved in with James.
(d) James wrote a book.
6. When the telephone rang, asking for Sadie, who did James realize was the caller on the other line?
7. What kind of company is advertised at the address where James arrives to find Anna?
8. What happens to get the men asked to leave the building by authorities?
(a) Lefty launches into song.
(b) James passes out.
(c) Lefty gets out spray paint.
(d) Lefty strips.
9. What was being tested in the clinic that James and Hugo were both involved in?
(a) Cold treatments.
(c) Electroshock therapy.
(d) Anxiety treatments.
10. What was the source of the high pitched chattering sounds that the men heard on the way to Hugo's?
(b) Open drapes.
11. James begins to realize that his previous life was ________________.
(b) Gone forever.
12. What did James go to the chemist to buy for his headache after sleeping in the park?
13. What is NOT one of the artists that Hugo collected the art of within his living area?
14. Whose name is listed inside of the book that James is surprised that Sadie would have?
15. Where does James discover that Sadie is when he arrives at her house to meet with her?
(b) The States.
(c) A cottage.
(d) The theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. Clearly, it was Anna that ____________ loved, not Sadie, as James began to think about it.
2. James is surprised by Sammy's offering as James had never offered ______________ to Magdalen.
3. Of the two sisters, who had the flash and eventually went on to become a celebrity?
4. Who does James recognized Sadie's boss to be, even though he has taken on a new name?
5. James should have been kicked out of the house long ago as he hates nothing more than ______________.
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)