|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James is not sure that taking on the role of Sadie's ____________ is such a good idea.
(c) Personal assistant.
2. Who does James see in Dave's house, sitting on the floor removed from the rest of the crowd?
3. ___________ was giving James huge hints and although he did not understand what was to come next, he knew he had to fix problems in the meantime.
4. Sadie said that all they needed to do was to present him with the ______________, the script, and the contracts.
5. Sadie said they must catch him as soon as he reaches ____________, though it's not clear who 'he' is.
6. Mrs. Tinckman is an owner of a ________________ where James likes to visit.
(a) Grocery mart.
(b) Newspaper shop.
(c) Taxidermy office.
7. James decides that he wants to take ____________ to Anna when he goes to see her.
(d) His new book.
8. What does James decide to do in order to go through Anna's things?
(a) Jumps into the truck bed.
(b) Asks for Hugo's help.
(c) Grabs a box and wanders off.
(d) Searches the building.
9. What are the men sipping on when James walks into Dave's house and into a group of many men?
10. James decides to put his money on the ____________ that afternoon and Sammy is pleased.
11. Who does Anna have a singing act with, as James fondly recalls?
12. James simply needs to write a ________________ that will reach more people than a novel would.
(a) Newspaper article.
13. While David is a religious zealot, there is no concept he hates more than _____________.
14. James is surprised by Sammy's offering as James had never offered ______________ to Magdalen.
(a) A payment.
15. Onto what does James throw Anna in order to keep the conversation from being too boring?
Short Answer Questions
1. James notes that Anna is a bit ___________ and a bit grayer, but still beautiful.
2. James begins to realize that some of the words that Anna used were _________ and not hers.
3. Where does Lefty first have to make a stop after the men all decide to leave the pub?
4. Whose name is listed inside of the book that James is surprised that Sadie would have?
5. What does James realize was looking at him when he first opened up the door to the company?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)