|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does James walk off to once he jumps out of the truck?
(b) Notting Hill.
(d) Hyde Park.
2. Where does Lefty first have to make a stop after the men all decide to leave the pub?
(b) His house.
(c) A restroom.
(d) Post Office.
3. Who does James recognized Sadie's boss to be, even though he has taken on a new name?
4. What does James open in order to make sure Magdalen has not forgotten to pack anything when she took his things from the house?
(a) Cardboard box.
(c) Metal can.
5. James decided to settle into the __________ room with a drink and a cigarette.
(d) Master suite.
6. What kind of company is advertised at the address where James arrives to find Anna?
7. What happened as a result of the conversations between Hugo and James?
(a) Hugo moved in with James.
(b) James wrote a book.
(c) James fell in love with Hugo.
(d) Hugo wrote a book.
8. What did the note say that Hugo was doing when the men arrived at the house?
(a) Going into the studio.
(b) Going to the pub.
(c) Killing himself.
(d) Heading out of the country.
9. Who was Sadie talking with as James overheard the conversation from outside?
10. Sadie said they must catch him as soon as he reaches ____________, though it's not clear who 'he' is.
11. What does James take off in order to make a motion to fight the person he finds in the house?
12. James decided he needed to return to ____________ in order to retrieve the book he had left there.
13. James decided all there was to do was to ____________ with Lefty.
(a) Get into a clinical study.
(b) Leave the bar.
(c) Write a book.
(d) Have a drink.
14. What does James do as soon as he lands in the grass in his new location?
(a) Falls asleep.
(b) Writes a note to Anna.
(c) Calls Hugo.
15. James began to work on his ___________, but he eventually fell asleep doing so.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the outcome of James' placing a bet with Sammy after receiving unexpected money?
2. What does James decide to do in order to go through Anna's things?
3. Sadie said that all they needed to do was to present him with the ______________, the script, and the contracts.
4. Dave believes that if James would just get a __________, then all of his angst would go away.
5. James feels ___________ is a bright, sensual person who is warm-hearted and who would help anyone she could.
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)