|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did James realize about the house when he decided to leave to find Hugo?
(a) The doors were all locked.
(b) The house was Anna's.
(c) He didn't know where he was.
(d) The house was on fire.
2. All that Sadie and Sammy apparently need is for ________ to sign on the dotted line.
3. What does James open in order to make sure Magdalen has not forgotten to pack anything when she took his things from the house?
(a) Cardboard box.
(b) Metal can.
4. Finn says it is a fine night for ____________ after the men leave the pub and begin to walk around.
5. Finally, James comes upon a sign which directs him to the location of Anna: _______ Room, Miss Quentin.
6. Mrs. Tinckman has never taken a sip of the ____________ that James keeps behind the counter.
7. What does the other person in the room with James have in his hand?
(b) Cutting board.
8. James decided all there was to do was to ____________ with Lefty.
(a) Get into a clinical study.
(b) Leave the bar.
(c) Have a drink.
(d) Write a book.
9. James begins to question why he didn't come _____________ than he did.
(a) With a better speech.
(d) To the theater with more flowers.
10. James decides that he wants to take ____________ to Anna when he goes to see her.
(b) His new book.
11. Anna lets James know she has had an ____________ that she doesn't like, but can not turn down.
12. What happens to get the men asked to leave the building by authorities?
(a) Lefty strips.
(b) Lefty gets out spray paint.
(c) James passes out.
(d) Lefty launches into song.
13. What does James decide to do in order to go through Anna's things?
(a) Asks for Hugo's help.
(b) Jumps into the truck bed.
(c) Grabs a box and wanders off.
(d) Searches the building.
14. James is surprised by Sammy's offering as James had never offered ______________ to Magdalen.
(d) A payment.
15. What is NOT one of the artists that Hugo collected the art of within his living area?
Short Answer Questions
1. James looks around and sees that the room is like a ____________ where a bomb had exploded.
2. James was not insulted by the offering of Sammy, but he did need the ____________.
3. James overheard Sammy tell Sadie that the issue with ____________ was going to be up to her.
4. Lefty and James begin to realize they are both ____________ and have more in common than originally thought.
5. Mrs. Tinckman is an owner of a ________________ where James likes to visit.
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)