|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the men sipping on when James walks into Dave's house and into a group of many men?
2. Finally, James comes upon a sign which directs him to the location of Anna: _______ Room, Miss Quentin.
3. James decided to settle into the __________ room with a drink and a cigarette.
(d) Master suite.
4. What does James focus on across the room after waking up from his nap?
5. Whose name was mentioned in a conversation, making James stop what he was doing and listen in?
6. Left spends his evening drilling ____________ on his political views, while Dave and Finn go elsewhere.
7. What does Sammy offer to James as a sort of payment for stealing Magdalen?
(a) A bottle of wine.
(b) An apology, but nothing more.
(c) 200 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
8. Where does James go after learning about his bets with Sammy Starfield?
9. James and Lefty decide to buy four bottles of ______________ and to head out to continue their talks.
10. James began to work on his ___________, but he eventually fell asleep doing so.
11. Dave believes the house will not stand the two of them who are _______________________.
(a) Shameless fools.
(b) Lazy fools.
(c) Neurotic messes.
(d) Cultured snobs.
12. James realizes that he hates ____________ though he fears intimacy.
13. James overheard Sammy tell Sadie that the issue with ____________ was going to be up to her.
14. What did the note say that Hugo was doing when the men arrived at the house?
(a) Going to the pub.
(b) Going into the studio.
(c) Killing himself.
(d) Heading out of the country.
15. James realizes that one of the masked actors on the stage that night must have been __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sadie told James to pick one of the ________ as his own and then she left for the day.
2. James begins to realize that his previous life was ________________.
3. James begins to question why he didn't come _____________ than he did.
4. What kind of company is advertised at the address where James arrives to find Anna?
5. Onto what does James throw Anna in order to keep the conversation from being too boring?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)