Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sadie told James to pick one of the ________ as his own and then she left for the day.
(c) Guest rooms.
2. James notes that Anna is a bit ___________ and a bit grayer, but still beautiful.
3. What does James come to find out when he arrives where Anna and he were supposed to meet up?
(a) The theater has been demolished.
(b) Anna is dead.
(c) Hugo is waiting for him.
(d) Sadie is waiting for him.
4. What does James do as soon as he lands in the grass in his new location?
(a) Calls Hugo.
(b) Falls asleep.
(d) Writes a note to Anna.
5. James also works on translating what sorts of novels into English?
6. Finn says it is a fine night for ____________ after the men leave the pub and begin to walk around.
7. Lefty said he'd heard that ___________ was a talented man who was too lazy to work.
8. What does James focus on across the room after waking up from his nap?
9. Dave sees James lingering in the ____________ and quickly tells him that he can not stay.
(a) Guest room.
(c) Master bedroom.
10. What kind of flowers had James picked out to give to Anna?
11. James decided all there was to do was to ____________ with Lefty.
(a) Get into a clinical study.
(b) Have a drink.
(c) Write a book.
(d) Leave the bar.
12. Where does James go after learning about his bets with Sammy Starfield?
13. Whose name is listed inside of the book that James is surprised that Sadie would have?
14. When the telephone rang, asking for Sadie, who did James realize was the caller on the other line?
15. Sadie said that all they needed to do was to present him with the ______________, the script, and the contracts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hugo and James were eventually asked to leave the clinic for fear of ______________.
2. What did James drink a lot of in order to determine his next course of action?
3. Who does James recognized Sadie's boss to be, even though he has taken on a new name?
4. Left spends his evening drilling ____________ on his political views, while Dave and Finn go elsewhere.
5. James concluded that Sadie must be ___________ about the stalking situation, so he agreed to help.
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)