|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did James do after his many discussions with Hugo in order to hold onto the thoughts?
(a) Create a play.
(b) Talk to others.
(c) Tell Anna.
(d) Took notes.
2. James believes that ___________ knows too many people in his life, though he is not close to any of them.
3. What does James decide to do in order to go through Anna's things?
(a) Searches the building.
(b) Grabs a box and wanders off.
(c) Asks for Hugo's help.
(d) Jumps into the truck bed.
4. Where does Lefty first have to make a stop after the men all decide to leave the pub?
(a) A restroom.
(b) Post Office.
(d) His house.
5. Who does James see in Dave's house, sitting on the floor removed from the rest of the crowd?
6. What does James tuck himself into in order to fall asleep in the room where Anna is working?
(a) Sleeping bag.
(b) A robe.
(c) His sweater.
(d) Bearskin rug.
7. Mrs. Tinckman has never taken a sip of the ____________ that James keeps behind the counter.
8. What does James do as soon as he lands in the grass in his new location?
(a) Falls asleep.
(b) Calls Hugo.
(d) Writes a note to Anna.
9. What did the note say that Hugo was doing when the men arrived at the house?
(a) Going to the pub.
(b) Killing himself.
(c) Going into the studio.
(d) Heading out of the country.
10. James decided to settle into the __________ room with a drink and a cigarette.
(c) Master suite.
11. What is the profession of Magdalen's soon-to-be husband, Sammy Starfield?
12. James and _________ drink coffee in Convent Garden Market the next day.
13. James was not insulted by the offering of Sammy, but he did need the ____________.
(c) Place to stay.
14. Where does James walk off to once he jumps out of the truck?
(c) Hyde Park.
(d) Notting Hill.
15. Mrs. Tinckman is an owner of a ________________ where James likes to visit.
(a) Newspaper shop.
(b) Grocery mart.
(d) Taxidermy office.
Short Answer Questions
1. James simply needs to write a ________________ that will reach more people than a novel would.
2. Sadie wants James to move into her house a bit earlier to protect her from her boss, _____________.
3. James begins to realize that his previous life was ________________.
4. Sadie said that all they needed to do was to present him with the ______________, the script, and the contracts.
5. Dave believes that if James would just get a __________, then all of his angst would go away.
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)