|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James shares the biscuits and other goodies he has taken from ____________ flat with the other men in the group.
2. What is the outcome of James' placing a bet with Sammy after receiving unexpected money?
(a) 600 pounds.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 400 pounds.
(d) He lost it all.
3. James receives a telegram from Magdalen, telling him to come to __________ as quickly as possible.
4. James decided to settle into the __________ room with a drink and a cigarette.
(c) Master suite.
5. What did James do after his many discussions with Hugo in order to hold onto the thoughts?
(a) Took notes.
(b) Talk to others.
(c) Create a play.
(d) Tell Anna.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anna want James to meet up with her, as she states in a letter to him?
2. Where does James go after learning about his bets with Sammy Starfield?
3. What does James take off in order to make a motion to fight the person he finds in the house?
4. Who was the author of the book which had apparently won an award?
5. Where does Lefty first have to make a stop after the men all decide to leave the pub?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)