|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of James, the main character of this story's events?
2. James shares the biscuits and other goodies he has taken from ____________ flat with the other men in the group.
3. Dave believes the house will not stand the two of them who are _______________________.
(a) Lazy fools.
(b) Shameless fools.
(c) Cultured snobs.
(d) Neurotic messes.
4. Dave adds an armful of ___________ to the bouquet to help make it even more magical.
5. What is NOT one of the artists that Hugo collected the art of within his living area?
Short Answer Questions
1. Finn says it is a fine night for ____________ after the men leave the pub and begin to walk around.
2. All that Sadie and Sammy apparently need is for ________ to sign on the dotted line.
3. James tells Sadie's housekeeper that he is a ____________ of hers.
4. Who is brought along on James' reconnaissance mission to find the stolen manuscript?
5. Where does Anna want James to meet up with her, as she states in a letter to him?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)