|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the orator in the scene in which James finds himself as he is looking for Hugo?
(a) Sammy Starfield.
(b) Lefty Todd.
2. What is James' reaction to the job offer which comes from Magdalen when he goes to visit her?
(d) Can I think about it?
3. How much older is Anna than James is, according to his memory?
(a) 6 years.
(b) They are the same age.
(c) She isn't older.
(d) 2 years.
4. James walks into the door at the landing and is greeting by seven or eight pairs of ___________.
5. James simply needs to write a ________________ that will reach more people than a novel would.
(c) Newspaper article.
Short Answer Questions
1. Clearly, it was Anna that ____________ loved, not Sadie, as James began to think about it.
2. What is the profession of James, the main character of this story's events?
3. James decided that Magdalen had been double-crossed by _____________, who had probably ditched her.
4. James begins to realize that some of the words that Anna used were _________ and not hers.
5. Anna suggests that James talk to __________ about staying at their flat as they are going to be going to the States for a while.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)