|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of flowers had James picked out to give to Anna?
2. James concluded that Sadie must be ___________ about the stalking situation, so he agreed to help.
3. What did James do after his many discussions with Hugo in order to hold onto the thoughts?
(a) Tell Anna.
(b) Talk to others.
(c) Took notes.
(d) Create a play.
4. Anna suggests that James talk to __________ about staying at their flat as they are going to be going to the States for a while.
(c) Mrs. Tinckham.
5. James and Lefty decide to buy four bottles of ______________ and to head out to continue their talks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sadie wanted James to stay at her __________ all day and told him not to leave.
2. James realizes that one of the masked actors on the stage that night must have been __________.
3. What does James decide to do in order to go through Anna's things?
4. James should have been kicked out of the house long ago as he hates nothing more than ______________.
5. James tells Sadie's housekeeper that he is a ____________ of hers.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)