|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James recalls a time when Magdalen destroyed a manuscript of his ___________ that might have been an epic.
(d) Children's stories.
2. While David is a religious zealot, there is no concept he hates more than _____________.
3. James should have been kicked out of the house long ago as he hates nothing more than ______________.
(a) Keeping clean.
(b) Cooking for Magdalen.
(c) Paying rent.
(d) Making small talk.
4. James walks into the door at the landing and is greeting by seven or eight pairs of ___________.
5. Of the two sisters, who had the flash and eventually went on to become a celebrity?
Short Answer Questions
1. James also works on translating what sorts of novels into English?
2. Who does Anna have a singing act with, as James fondly recalls?
3. What does James tuck himself into in order to fall asleep in the room where Anna is working?
4. What does Magdalen say will happen if James comes by the house after the next week?
5. Onto what does James throw Anna in order to keep the conversation from being too boring?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)