|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James come to find out when he arrives where Anna and he were supposed to meet up?
(a) Hugo is waiting for him.
(b) Sadie is waiting for him.
(c) Anna is dead.
(d) The theater has been demolished.
2. A high pitched chattering sound made the men think that Hugo was having a _____________.
(a) Deep conversation.
(b) Bird problem.
(d) Problem with the fans.
3. As night approached, James realizes that it was a national holiday. What holiday was being celebrated?
(b) Bastille Day.
(c) Fourth of July.
4. Where did James and Mr. Mars go after they escaped the riots at the film studio?
(b) Hugo's flat.
(c) The park.
(d) The police station.
5. Dave believes that if James would just get a __________, then all of his angst would go away.
(b) Publishing deal.
(c) Movie part.
(d) Regular job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Onto what does James throw Anna in order to keep the conversation from being too boring?
2. James decided he needed to return to ____________ in order to retrieve the book he had left there.
3. What kind of flowers had James picked out to give to Anna?
4. Who does Anna have a singing act with, as James fondly recalls?
5. Who was the author of the book which had apparently won an award?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)