|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Onto what does James throw Anna in order to keep the conversation from being too boring?
2. What does James tuck himself into in order to fall asleep in the room where Anna is working?
(a) Sleeping bag.
(b) A robe.
(c) Bearskin rug.
(d) His sweater.
3. Clearly, it was Anna that ____________ loved, not Sadie, as James began to think about it.
4. James decided to settle into the __________ room with a drink and a cigarette.
(a) Master suite.
5. James' _____________ from the unintentional deceit drove him away from Hugo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finally, James comes upon a sign which directs him to the location of Anna: _______ Room, Miss Quentin.
2. Dave thinks that James' problem is that he is an incorrigible ______________.
3. Who does Finn suggest James contact in order to find a new place to stay for a while?
4. What did James realize about the house when he decided to leave to find Hugo?
5. Sadie wanted James to stay at her __________ all day and told him not to leave.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)