|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anna tells James that the company is an amateur __________ company, though she will not say much else.
2. James decided all there was to do was to ____________ with Lefty.
(a) Write a book.
(b) Have a drink.
(c) Get into a clinical study.
(d) Leave the bar.
3. James was thought by Lefty to hold __________-wing opinions, though he took no part in politics.
4. What does James take off in order to make a motion to fight the person he finds in the house?
5. What was the source of the high pitched chattering sounds that the men heard on the way to Hugo's?
(a) Open drapes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finally, James comes upon a sign which directs him to the location of Anna: _______ Room, Miss Quentin.
2. What is the outcome of James' placing a bet with Sammy after receiving unexpected money?
3. Onto what does James throw Anna in order to keep the conversation from being too boring?
4. The sheer improbability of __________ being in love with Sadie was very high, according to James.
5. James decides that he wants to take ____________ to Anna when he goes to see her.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)