1. What is the profession of James, the main character of this story's events?
2. James also works on translating what sorts of novels into English?
3. What is the name of the aide who tells James that they have been kicked out of their current living arrangements?
4. James should have been kicked out of the house long ago as he hates nothing more than ______________.
(a) Cooking for Magdalen.
(b) Paying rent.
(c) Keeping clean.
(d) Making small talk.
5. Mrs. Tinckman is an owner of a ________________ where James likes to visit.
(a) Grocery mart.
(c) Newspaper shop.
(d) Taxidermy office.
6. Mrs. Tinckman has never taken a sip of the ____________ that James keeps behind the counter.
7. What does James open in order to make sure Magdalen has not forgotten to pack anything when she took his things from the house?
(a) Cardboard box.
(b) Metal can.
This section contains 3,922 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)