• James translates French novels into English for a living, though he is a writer.
• James is being kicked out of where he's staying.
• James goes to Mrs. Tinckman's shop and then to Dave's house.
• Dave is having a number of people over at his house when James arrives.
• Finn suggests James contact Anna.
• James sets out to find Anna after getting her address from a Soho club owner.
• James goes to the address on the card to find Anna.
• Anna is working at an amateur acting company.
• Anna refuses to discuss love.
• James might be able to watch Sadie's flat while she was in the states.
• James goes to find Sadie at the salon.
• Sadie offers to allow James to stay with her now as her boss is stalking her.
• Hugo and James used to have a relationship until James wrote a story about...
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)