|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What insult does Laruelle unintentionally inflict upon Hugh?
(a) He calls him by the wrong name.
(b) He thinks he is much older than he really is.
(c) He thinks he is much younger than he really is.
(d) He thinks he is a woman.
2. What Biblical allusion does the consul use after the trio's bus ride?
(a) The birth of Jesus.
(b) The story of Job.
(c) The story of Joshua.
(d) The story of the plagues.
3. Who jumps into the arena during the bullfight?
(c) The consul.
4. What does Hugh observe Yvonne and the consul doing on the bus?
(a) Holding hands.
(b) Poisoning each other's drinks.
(d) Selling drugs.
5. Where do the animals ride on the bus that Yvonne, Hugh, and the consul take together?
(b) No animals are allowed anywhere on this bus.
(c) Both inside and outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prompts Yvonne to start thinking of her own childhood?
2. Who does the consul claim had the right to die?
3. Where do Hugh, Yvonne, and the consul plan to travel by bus?
4. Where do Hugh and Yvonne keep checking for the consul?
5. What does Hugh buy as he and Yvonne are searching for the consul?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)