|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hugh try to do to the trio's dynamics during the bus ride?
(a) Help people understand the seriousness of their situation.
(b) Pray for focus.
(c) Relieve the tension.
(d) Cause problems because he is secretly in love with Yvonne.
2. Why do Yvonne and Hugh make fun of the waitress at the hotel?
(a) Because she has poor English.
(b) Because she keeps spilling everything.
(c) Because she is a bad waitress.
(d) Because she is laughing at really bad jokes.
3. What does Hugh observe Yvonne and the consul doing on the bus?
(a) Selling drugs.
(b) Holding hands.
(c) Poisoning each other's drinks.
4. What does Hugh do when he gets to the hotel with Yvonne and the consul?
(a) Takes a nap.
(b) Takes a shower.
(c) Orders room service.
(d) Goes swimming.
5. Who does the consul have sex with on his way up the mountain?
(a) No one -- this is a trick question.
(b) An old girlfriend.
(d) A whore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yvonne not want to see at the bull fight?
2. What does the widow lady predict for the consul and Yvonne?
3. What larger charge do the police accuse the consul?
4. How does Yvonne feel about attending the bull fight?
5. As she and Hugh are chasing the consul, what does she point out always upsets the consul?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)