|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of person do the police accuse the consul of being?
(a) A spy for the Spanish government.
(b) A fake priest.
(c) A communist.
(d) A woman in disguise.
2. As the storm approaches, what does Yvonne claim she would rather do than find her estranged husband?
(a) Go to Canada on her own.
(b) Get drunk.
(c) Go to sleep.
(d) Kill herself.
3. What does Hugh observe Yvonne and the consul doing on the bus?
(a) Holding hands.
(b) Poisoning each other's drinks.
(c) Selling drugs.
4. What kind of feeling does Yvonne have while searching for the consul in the storm?
(a) One of peace and calm.
(b) One of great luck.
(c) One of foreboding.
(d) One of extreme joy.
5. Where do Hugh, Yvonne, and the consul plan to travel by bus?
(a) Mexico City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of atmosphere does the bus have?
2. Which member of the visiting trio stays behind at Laruelle's home?
3. What do the police kick on top of the consul's dead body?
4. What does Yvonne think would prove healing for the consul?
5. Where do the police begin to take the consul?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)