|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What larger charge do the police accuse the consul?
(a) Armed robbery.
(d) Being a known criminal.
2. As she and Hugh are chasing the consul, what does she point out always upsets the consul?
(b) Bad waitresses.
(c) Her perfume.
3. What final reason does Yvonne give about why she wants to leave Laruelle's home?
(a) Because she is not feeling very well.
(b) Because she wants to see the Day of the Dead festivities.
(c) Because her mother is calling her on her cell phone.
(d) Because she has had a vision and needs to see her son immediately.
4. What does Hugh buy as he and Yvonne are searching for the consul?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A shotglass for the consul.
(c) An armadillo for Yvonne.
(d) A guitar.
5. Why do Yvonne and Hugh become upset during dinner?
(a) Because the waitress keeps messing up their food.
(b) Because the consul is drinking again.
(c) Because of some unruly patrons at the next table.
(d) Because the consul refuses to speak in English anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the consul imagine seeing while he listens to Hugh and Yvonne at the hotel?
2. How could Hugh, the consul, and Yvonne's visit to Laruelle best be described?
3. What does Laruelle comment on in regard to the consul's behavior?
4. What does the consul read as he continues to head up the mountain after he storms out of his hotel?
5. Who jumps into the arena during the bullfight?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)