1. Who is the author of "Under the Volcano"?
2. When was "Under the Volcano" written?
3. Where does the novel begin?
4. What event is happening when the novel beings?
5. What day is it when the novel opens?
Day of the Dead.
6. What year is it in the novel when the story starts?
7. Where are Monsieur Laruelle and the local doctor talking when the novel beings?
In a casino.
8. What does the doctor advise Laruelle to do when they depart in Chapter 1?
Go out for the evening.
This section contains 5,010 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)