|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the animals ride on the bus that Yvonne, Hugh, and the consul take together?
(a) Both inside and outside.
(d) No animals are allowed anywhere on this bus.
2. What do the police demand from the consul when they confront him?
(a) Both of these answers are correct.
(b) More money for his drinks.
(c) None of these answers is correct.
(d) More money for his time with the whore.
3. At what time of day did Yvonne first leave the consul?
(a) At night.
(b) We never find out.
(c) In the afternoon.
(d) In the morning.
4. Who is Hugh?
(a) The consul's doctor.
(b) The consul's son.
(c) The consul's brother.
(d) The consul's father.
5. Why does Laruelle leave the consul alone in his own home?
(a) Because he is trying to catch him stealing things.
(b) Because he doesn't want him driving home.
(c) Because he goes to take a shower.
(d) Because he has given up on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yvonne do when she gets to the hotel with Hugh and the consul?
2. Why does the consul fall face-first into the dirt after Yvonne has returned to their home?
3. Who is Maximilian?
4. What job does Hugh take after being at sea?
5. What insult does Laruelle unintentionally inflict upon Hugh?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)