|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hugh think about himself growing up?
(a) That it is time for him to do so.
(b) That he will never have to do so.
(c) That he did so too early for a young man like himself.
(d) That he missed his chance to do so.
2. How does Quincey respond to the consul?
(a) He forgives him for all of his sins.
(b) He invites him in for dinner.
(c) He doesn't believe much of what he says.
(d) He chases him away by waving a gun.
3. How long has Yvonne been gone before she returns to Quauhnahuac?
(a) Five years.
(b) One month.
(c) One year.
(d) Five months.
4. Why does Laruelle leave the consul alone in his own home?
(a) Because he doesn't want him driving home.
(b) Because he has given up on him.
(c) Because he is trying to catch him stealing things.
(d) Because he goes to take a shower.
5. What do the police demand from the consul when they confront him?
(a) None of these answers is correct.
(b) More money for his drinks.
(c) More money for his time with the whore.
(d) Both of these answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hugh buy as he and Yvonne are searching for the consul?
2. Where do Yvonne and Hugh end their ride together?
3. What does Yvonne drink in the brewery?
4. How long has Laruelle been in Mexico?
5. Who does the consul have sex with on his way up the mountain?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)