|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of music do Yvonne, Hugh, and the consul listen to during dinner?
(a) None -- this is a trick question.
2. Where does the bus stop for a bathroom break?
(a) A rest stop.
(b) A shopping mall.
(c) A McDonald's.
(d) The wilderness.
3. What kind of atmosphere does the bus have?
(a) Very serious.
4. What branch of military service did the consul once serve in?
(a) The German navy.
(b) The British army.
(c) The British navy.
(d) The German army.
5. Why does Laruelle leave the consul alone in his own home?
(a) Because he goes to take a shower.
(b) Because he is trying to catch him stealing things.
(c) Because he doesn't want him driving home.
(d) Because he has given up on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laruelle comment on in regard to the consul's behavior?
2. As she and Hugh are chasing the consul, what does she point out always upsets the consul?
3. What larger charge do the police accuse the consul?
4. Where do Hugh, Yvonne, and the consul plan to travel by bus?
5. What are the women doing that the consul draws Yvonne's attention to when she first sees him again?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)