|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has the consul reacted to Yvonne's childhood dreams?
(a) He uses his connections to help her.
(b) He says he supports her but then sabotages all her efforts behind her back.
(c) He supports them.
(d) He refuses to hear about them.
2. Why does Laruelle leave the consul alone in his own home?
(a) Because he doesn't want him driving home.
(b) Because he has given up on him.
(c) Because he goes to take a shower.
(d) Because he is trying to catch him stealing things.
3. What does Hugh do in his earlier years in an attempt to elevate his celebrity?
(a) Take a vow of silence for 6 months.
(b) Marry a very famous actress.
(c) Take a job much beneath him.
(d) Refuse to get paid for his concerts.
4. What does Hugh try to do to the trio's dynamics during the bus ride?
(a) Relieve the tension.
(b) Cause problems because he is secretly in love with Yvonne.
(c) Pray for focus.
(d) Help people understand the seriousness of their situation.
5. As she and Hugh are chasing the consul, what does she point out always upsets the consul?
(a) Her perfume.
(d) Bad waitresses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What insult does Laruelle unintentionally inflict upon Hugh?
2. Who does Yvonne notice seems to enjoy the bull fight the most?
3. What small charge do the police accuse the consul of?
4. What does Yvonne think would prove healing for the consul?
5. What does Yvonne drink in the brewery?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)