|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yvonne not want to see at the bull fight?
(a) Her old boyfriend.
(b) Fried food.
(c) Poor children.
2. Where does the storm come from?
(a) Over the mountains.
(b) Seemingly out of the sea.
(c) Out of nowhere; it literally just appears, to everyone's confusion.
(d) Seemingly out of the volcano.
3. What does Yvonne initially seem to bring to the consul's life?
4. For what company does Hugh work?
(a) <i>The London Globe.</i>
(b) <i>The Boston Globe.</i>
(c) <i>El Mundo.</i>
(d) <i>The Madrid Daily.</i>
5. What Biblical allusion does the consul use after the trio's bus ride?
(a) The birth of Jesus.
(b) The story of Job.
(c) The story of Joshua.
(d) The story of the plagues.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has the consul reacted to Yvonne's childhood dreams?
2. How does the consul leave the hotel restaurant?
3. What does Hugh learn about the food on a ship?
4. What larger charge do the police accuse the consul?
5. What do the police kick on top of the consul's dead body?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)