|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the consul leave the hotel restaurant?
(a) He sneaks out the bathroom window in order to avoid paying his bill.
(b) He passes out and has to be carried out.
(c) He makes a scene and storms out.
(d) He leaves in handcuffs when the police come to get him.
2. Where does Hugh go after he returns home from his sea voyage?
3. How long can the consul go without alcohol before feeling the effects of his withdrawal?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 25 minutes.
(d) 5 seconds.
4. What happened to the consul before he could track down his wife on the night she left him?
(a) He passed out.
(b) The government was overthrown.
(c) He broke his ankle.
(d) He was arrested.
5. How many drinks does the consul have during dinner at the hotel?
(a) Just one little sip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes the bull fight so unentertaining?
2. What does Yvonne not want to see at the bull fight?
3. What does the consul constantly hear in his head?
4. At what time of day did Yvonne first leave the consul?
5. Where has Hugh returned from when he first meets Yvonne?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)