|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Yvonne and the consul have their last date before Yvonne left him?
(a) A cantina.
(b) A hotel.
(c) The symphony.
(d) A library.
2. What day is it when the novel opens?
(b) Day of the Dead.
(c) Mexican Independence Day.
3. What does Hugh do when he gets to the hotel with Yvonne and the consul?
(a) Takes a shower.
(b) Orders room service.
(c) Takes a nap.
(d) Goes swimming.
4. How long can the consul go without alcohol before feeling the effects of his withdrawal?
(a) 25 minutes.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 5 seconds.
(d) 2 days.
5. Where does the bus stop for a bathroom break?
(a) A rest stop.
(b) The wilderness.
(c) A shopping mall.
(d) A McDonald's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the consul constantly hear in his head?
2. Where do Hugh, Yvonne, and the consul plan to travel by bus?
3. What do Monsieur Laruelle and the doctor discuss about Geoffrey in Chapter 1?
4. Where was Yvonne born?
5. Why does Yvonne end up not buying the animal she wants at the brewery?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)