|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Hugh rent for him and Yvonne during their walk?
2. What does Hugh think about himself growing up?
(a) That he will never have to do so.
(b) That he missed his chance to do so.
(c) That it is time for him to do so.
(d) That he did so too early for a young man like himself.
3. How does Quincey respond to the consul?
(a) He invites him in for dinner.
(b) He forgives him for all of his sins.
(c) He chases him away by waving a gun.
(d) He doesn't believe much of what he says.
4. What final reason does Yvonne give about why she wants to leave Laruelle's home?
(a) Because she has had a vision and needs to see her son immediately.
(b) Because she wants to see the Day of the Dead festivities.
(c) Because her mother is calling her on her cell phone.
(d) Because she is not feeling very well.
5. Where has Hugh been living while on assignment?
(a) An England castle.
(b) An American cattle ranch.
(c) A school.
(d) A hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of people are on the bus that Yvonne, Hugh, and the consul take together?
2. What does Hugh do in his earlier years in an attempt to elevate his celebrity?
3. Where has Hugh returned from when he first meets Yvonne?
4. What kind of atmosphere does the bus have?
5. What voices are the consul attempting to run from?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)