|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which alcohol does the consul briefly consider switching to after he has fallen down?
(a) A stronger whiskey.
(b) A less potent whiskey.
(c) A less potent beer.
(d) A stronger beer.
2. What does someone make fun of the consul for during his walk with Yvonne back to their house once she has returned?
(a) For his bad Spanish.
(b) For his out-of-date shoes.
(c) For his limp.
(d) For his ugliness.
3. What does Yvonne initially seem to bring to the consul's life?
4. What does Hugh drink in the brewery?
(a) Nothing -- he is afraid of becoming like his brother.
(b) A glass of wine.
(c) A beer.
(d) A whiskey.
5. Whose house do Yvonne and the consul pass on their way home upon her return?
(c) Yvonne's mother's.
(d) The mayor's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many drinks does it take for the consul to get steady on his feet after not drinking?
2. Where has Hugh returned from when he first meets Yvonne?
3. What does Laruelle find in the book the bartender returns to him?
4. Who invites Yvonne, Hugh, and the consul into his house after they all leave together?
5. Why did Hugh want to go into music as a career?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)