|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which alcohol does the consul briefly consider switching to after he has fallen down?
(a) A less potent beer.
(b) A less potent whiskey.
(c) A stronger beer.
(d) A stronger whiskey.
2. Who is Yvonne?
(a) The consul's nurse.
(b) The consul's sister.
(c) The consul's mother.
(d) The consul's estranged wife.
3. Who approaches Quincey and the consul while they are talking?
(a) The doctor.
(b) A wild and rabid dog.
(d) A deranged man.
4. What does the consul constantly hear in his head?
(a) His mother.
(b) Dogs barking.
(c) The screeching of a train.
5. What have both Hugh and Yvonne been doing over the past year?
(a) Running from the law.
(b) Trying to plot against the consul.
(d) Falling in love with someone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal do Hugh and Yvonne keep passing during their excursion together?
2. How does Yvonne feel when she returns to her home?
3. Who is one of the few remaining members of the consul's household staff that Yvonne talks to?
4. With whom does Yvonne first find the consul upon her return to Quauhnahuac?
5. Back at their home, what does the consul ask Yvonne about her stay in Quauhnahuac?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)