|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Laruelle first meet the consul?
(b) The United States.
2. What is the consul served for breakfast upon Yvonne's return?
(a) A whiskey.
(b) A beer.
(c) A vodka.
(d) A glass of wine.
3. Why does the consul fall face-first into the dirt after Yvonne has returned to their home?
(a) Because he is so drunk.
(b) Because someone shoots him.
(c) Because he has a bad leg.
(d) Because someone trips him.
4. What does the consul insist fortifies him as much as food?
(c) The sun.
5. What does someone make fun of the consul for during his walk with Yvonne back to their house once she has returned?
(a) For his limp.
(b) For his ugliness.
(c) For his out-of-date shoes.
(d) For his bad Spanish.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time of day did Yvonne first leave the consul?
2. In which city did the consul and Yvonne have their last date before she left him?
3. What does Laruelle find in the book the bartender returns to him?
4. When did Laruelle first meet the consul?
5. Who is Hugh?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)