|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Quincey?
(a) The manager of the palace.
(b) The owner of the garden.
(c) The homeless man who lives in the alley.
(d) The librarian of the city.
2. What word could best be used to describe how the consul moves about town while Yvonne is out with Hugh?
3. What relative of the consul's still technically lives in town?
(a) His brother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His sister.
4. How does Yvonne feel about the item that the mailman brings to Laruelle's house while she is over?
(c) She doesn't really care one way or the other.
5. Who does the consul claim had the right to die?
(c) The man they observed on the bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item was confiscated by the border guards?
2. Where does the consul go after speaking with Quincey?
3. What Biblical allusion does the consul use after the trio's bus ride?
4. What makes the bull fight so unentertaining?
5. What does Yvonne drink in the brewery?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)