|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the consul's adulthood compare to what he dreamed about as a boy?
(a) He never thought he'd get to live this long.
(b) It is much more unhappy than he thought.
(c) It is exactly as he thought.
(d) It is much happier than he thought.
2. Where does the consul plan to meet Hugh and Yvonne after all three have been at Laruelle's house?
(a) A local cantina.
(b) The bus station.
(c) The waterfall.
(d) The courthouse.
3. What word could best be used to describe how the consul moves about town while Yvonne is out with Hugh?
4. What does the consul remember after he leaves Quincey's house?
(a) That he meant to give Quincey some money.
(b) That he was supposed to get flowers for Yvonne.
(c) That he hurt his ankle pretty badly the night before.
(d) That he had planned to go out of town.
5. How long has Laruelle been in Mexico?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the consul arrives at his final destination after speaking with Quincey?
2. What was Hugh hoping his music career would bring him?
3. Who jumps into the arena during the bullfight?
4. How does the consul remember his childhood?
5. What does Yvonne drink in the brewery?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)