|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the animals ride on the bus that Yvonne, Hugh, and the consul take together?
(a) No animals are allowed anywhere on this bus.
(b) Both inside and outside.
2. What makes the bull fight so unentertaining?
(a) The bull has clearly been drugged.
(b) It is over in fewer than 30 seconds.
(c) There is no music.
(d) The bull refuses to fight.
3. What are Hugh and Yvonne discussing when they come across the brewery?
(a) Old movies.
(b) Current movies.
(c) Their favorite author.
(d) What each wants for dinner that night.
4. Why does the consul fall face-first into the dirt after Yvonne has returned to their home?
(a) Because he has a bad leg.
(b) Because he is so drunk.
(c) Because someone trips him.
(d) Because someone shoots him.
5. What request does Quincey make of the consul?
(a) That he not vomit in the garden.
(b) That he not yell once inside the palace.
(c) That he not steal books from the library.
(d) That he not pass out in the alley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the consul go after speaking with Quincey?
2. What job does Hugh take after being at sea?
3. What happens when the consul arrives at his final destination after speaking with Quincey?
4. Where has Hugh returned from when he first meets Yvonne?
5. When Yvonne, Hugh, and the consul leave the consul's house together, where do they intend to go?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)