|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which alcohol does the consul briefly consider switching to after he has fallen down?
(a) A less potent whiskey.
(b) A stronger whiskey.
(c) A stronger beer.
(d) A less potent beer.
2. Where does the bus stop for a bathroom break?
(a) The wilderness.
(b) A shopping mall.
(c) A rest stop.
(d) A McDonald's.
3. Who does the consul claim had the right to die?
(c) The man they observed on the bus.
4. How does the consul's adulthood compare to what he dreamed about as a boy?
(a) It is much happier than he thought.
(b) It is much more unhappy than he thought.
(c) He never thought he'd get to live this long.
(d) It is exactly as he thought.
5. What does the consul constantly hear in his head?
(b) The screeching of a train.
(c) Dogs barking.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hugh react to Yvonne's request to leave Laruelle's home?
2. Who invites Yvonne, Hugh, and the consul into his house after they all leave together?
3. What insult does Laruelle unintentionally inflict upon Hugh?
4. What does the consul remember after he leaves Quincey's house?
5. What do Yvonne, Hugh, and the consul argue about over dinner at the hotel?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)