|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lowry describe the train (that the bus passes) as doing during its rest in the landscape?
2. Where does Yvonne first find the consul upon her return to Quauhnahuac?
(a) In a school.
(b) In a bar.
(c) At home, in bed.
(d) In his office.
3. Which member of the visiting trio stays behind at Laruelle's home?
(a) All of these answers is correct.
(d) The consul.
4. What kind of animal does Yvonne try to buy at the brewery?
(a) An armadillo.
(b) A parrot.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A puppy.
5. How could Hugh, the consul, and Yvonne's visit to Laruelle best be described?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Yvonne and Hugh end their ride together?
2. How old is Hugh?
3. Why does the consul briefly consider switching alcohols after he has fallen down?
4. When was "Under the Volcano" written?
5. How does Yvonne feel about attending the bull fight?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)