|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house do Yvonne and the consul pass on their way home upon her return?
(a) The mayor's.
(c) Yvonne's mother's.
2. Why does the consul briefly consider switching alcohols after he has fallen down?
(a) Because his favorite movie star drinks it in the movies.
(b) To save money.
(c) Because he wants to try Yvonne's favorite drink.
(d) Because of its rumored vitamin properties.
3. What does the consul insist fortifies him as much as food?
(c) The sun.
4. What happened to the consul before he could track down his wife on the night she left him?
(a) He was arrested.
(b) He passed out.
(c) He broke his ankle.
(d) The government was overthrown.
5. Where does the reader learn, in Chapter 1, that Laruelle is planning to go on a journey?
(a) The United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relative of the consul's still technically lives in town?
2. What does Hugh drink in the brewery?
3. Where did Yvonne and the consul have their last date before Yvonne left him?
4. What does Laruelle find in the book the bartender returns to him?
5. What does Yvonne do once she arrives back at the consul's house?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)