|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the consul briefly consider switching alcohols after he has fallen down?
(a) To save money.
(b) Because he wants to try Yvonne's favorite drink.
(c) Because of its rumored vitamin properties.
(d) Because his favorite movie star drinks it in the movies.
2. What is the second theory Yvonne thinks about regarding the meaning of the word "Quauhnahuac"?
(a) That just uttering the word can give you magical powers.
(b) That it means volcano of joy.
(c) That it means land of green snakes.
(d) That it means where the eagle stops.
3. Who is selling the animal that Yvonne wants at the brewery?
(a) The bar owner who is really quite mean.
(b) A young girl who lives there.
(c) An old girlfriend of the consul's.
(d) An old student of Yvonne's.
4. What item was confiscated by the border guards?
(a) Hugh's favorite book.
(b) Hugh's clothes.
(c) Hugh's secret gun stash.
(d) A very large stash of cash.
5. How long has Yvonne been gone before she returns to Quauhnahuac?
(a) One month.
(b) Five years.
(c) Five months.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Laruelle first meet the consul?
2. Where does Yvonne want to go after visiting the consul?
3. What large gift does Yvonne bring to the consul upon her return?
4. What kind of animal does Yvonne try to buy at the brewery?
5. What does Hugh drink in the brewery?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)