|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laruelle find in the book the bartender returns to him?
(a) Letters from the consul that he never sent.
(b) A copy of the consul's will.
(c) A letter from Yvonne.
(d) A $100 bill.
2. What animal do Hugh and Yvonne keep passing during their excursion together?
(a) A very slow turtle.
(b) A rattlesnake.
(c) A dead dove.
(d) The same goat.
3. Where does Hugh come to visit Yvonne?
(a) The consul's property.
(b) The town square.
(c) The cantina she used to hang out at a long time ago.
(d) The library.
4. Who is Maximilian?
(a) The man who robs Hugh and Yvonne.
(b) Hugh and Yvonne's secret son.
(c) Yvonne's secret lover.
(d) A conqueror.
5. What animal does Hugh rent for him and Yvonne during their walk?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the consul served for breakfast upon Yvonne's return?
2. Where do Yvonne and Hugh first go for a walk?
3. When was "Under the Volcano" written?
4. To which alcohol does the consul briefly consider switching to after he has fallen down?
5. How long has Laruelle been in Mexico?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)