|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house do Yvonne and the consul pass on their way home upon her return?
(b) The mayor's.
(d) Yvonne's mother's.
2. Where does Hugh come to visit Yvonne?
(a) The consul's property.
(b) The town square.
(c) The library.
(d) The cantina she used to hang out at a long time ago.
3. What reason does the consul give about why they should not leave Laruelle's home so soon after they arrived (as Yvonne proposes)?
(a) Because the food is just too delicious to leave uneaten.
(b) Because he says it would be rude.
(c) Because he hasn't said his hellos.
(d) Because he hasn't had time to present them with gifts.
4. Who is Maximilian?
(a) Hugh and Yvonne's secret son.
(b) A conqueror.
(c) Yvonne's secret lover.
(d) The man who robs Hugh and Yvonne.
5. Why does the consul briefly consider switching alcohols after he has fallen down?
(a) Because he wants to try Yvonne's favorite drink.
(b) To save money.
(c) Because his favorite movie star drinks it in the movies.
(d) Because of its rumored vitamin properties.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time of day did Yvonne first leave the consul?
2. Where does the consul plan to meet Hugh and Yvonne after all three have been at Laruelle's house?
3. How does Yvonne feel about the item that the mailman brings to Laruelle's house while she is over?
4. Where did Yvonne and the consul have their last date before Yvonne left him?
5. In his internal dialogue, to what does the consul compare staying at Laruelle's home?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)