|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the consul served for breakfast upon Yvonne's return?
(a) A vodka.
(b) A glass of wine.
(c) A whiskey.
(d) A beer.
2. How could Hugh, the consul, and Yvonne's visit to Laruelle best be described?
3. What job does Hugh take after being at sea?
4. What does the widow lady predict for the consul and Yvonne?
(a) That they will be happy together in the future.
(b) That they will die that night.
(c) That they will have twins very soon.
(d) That they will become very rich.
5. What insult does Laruelle unintentionally inflict upon Hugh?
(a) He thinks he is much older than he really is.
(b) He thinks he is much younger than he really is.
(c) He thinks he is a woman.
(d) He calls him by the wrong name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal do Hugh and Yvonne keep passing during their excursion together?
2. Who invites Yvonne, Hugh, and the consul into his house after they all leave together?
3. What is the first theory Yvonne thinks about regarding the meaning of the word "Quauhnahuac"?
4. What does Hugh think about himself growing up?
5. For what company does Hugh work?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)