|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does the consul call for help when Hugh is over?
(a) The bath.
(b) The garden.
(c) The basement.
(d) The kitchen.
2. What makes the bull fight so unentertaining?
(a) It is over in fewer than 30 seconds.
(b) The bull refuses to fight.
(c) The bull has clearly been drugged.
(d) There is no music.
3. What does the man offer the consul after he falls face-first into the dirt after Yvonne has returned to their home?
(a) To call an ambulance.
(b) A ride.
(c) A cane.
(d) A drink.
4. How many drinks does it take for the consul to get steady on his feet after not drinking?
(b) Too many to count.
(d) Just one.
5. What did Yvonne dream of becoming when she was a child?
(a) A fashion designer.
(b) A famous singer.
(c) A Hollywood actress.
(d) A model.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yvonne tell the consul her hopes for them for the future are?
2. To which alcohol does the consul briefly consider switching to after he has fallen down?
3. How has the consul reacted to Yvonne's childhood dreams?
4. Why does the consul briefly consider switching alcohols after he has fallen down?
5. Who does Yvonne notice seems to enjoy the bull fight the most?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)