|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the consul insist fortifies him as much as food?
(c) The sun.
2. What prompts Yvonne to start thinking of her own childhood?
(a) The heat.
(b) A picture she finds in her wallet.
(c) A small little girl she sees.
(d) A familiar melody she hears on the wind.
3. What does Yvonne do once she arrives back at the consul's house?
(a) Throws herself off the balcony.
(b) Leaves immediately.
(c) Takes a bath.
(d) Starts breaking dishes.
4. Why does the consul fall face-first into the dirt after Yvonne has returned to their home?
(a) Because someone trips him.
(b) Because he has a bad leg.
(c) Because he is so drunk.
(d) Because someone shoots him.
5. What is the consul served for breakfast upon Yvonne's return?
(a) A glass of wine.
(b) A vodka.
(c) A whiskey.
(d) A beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yvonne think would prove healing for the consul?
2. How does Yvonne feel about attending the bull fight?
3. How has the consul reacted to Yvonne's childhood dreams?
4. Who jumps into the arena during the bullfight?
5. Who does Yvonne notice seems to enjoy the bull fight the most?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)