|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Hugh want to go into music as a career?
(a) Because his father was a famous musician.
(b) Because his father was a famous producer.
(c) Because he considers himself a musical genius.
(d) Because his mother was a famous Spanish opera singer.
2. What does Yvonne think would prove healing for the consul?
(a) Privacy and quiet.
(b) None of these answers is correct.
3. How many drinks does it take for the consul to get steady on his feet after not drinking?
(a) Too many to count.
(d) Just one.
4. Where did Yvonne and the consul have their last date before Yvonne left him?
(a) A cantina.
(b) A library.
(c) The symphony.
(d) A hotel.
5. What makes the bull fight so unentertaining?
(a) It is over in fewer than 30 seconds.
(b) There is no music.
(c) The bull refuses to fight.
(d) The bull has clearly been drugged.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shaves the consul while Hugh is over?
2. How did the consul feel after Yvonne initially left?
3. What does Hugh think about himself growing up?
4. What does Yvonne not want to see at the bull fight?
5. Why does the consul fall face-first into the dirt after Yvonne has returned to their home?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)