1. Who is the author of "Under the Volcano"?
(b) Malcolm Lowry.
(c) Malcolm X.
(d) Janet Lowry.
2. When was "Under the Volcano" written?
3. Where does the novel begin?
(b) Puerto Vallarta.
4. What event is happening when the novel beings?
(a) A funeral.
(b) A wedding.
(c) A festival.
(d) A graduation.
5. What day is it when the novel opens?
(a) Day of the Dead.
(c) Mexican Independence Day.
6. What year is it in the novel when the story starts?
7. Where are Monsieur Laruelle and the local doctor talking when the novel beings?
(a) In a casino.
(b) In a church.
(c) In the doctor's office.
(d) Walking down the street.
8. What does the doctor advise Laruelle to do when they depart in Chapter 1?
(a) Go to the hospital right away.
(b) Move to a warmer climate.
(c) Take two aspirin and call him in the morning.
(d) Go out for the evening.
This section contains 5,002 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)