Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2, Chapters 14 - 15)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How did Tom Green become the target for David Leavitt's lawsuit?
2. Joseph Smith was the son of a ______.
3. Dan and Ron believed Brenda and Erica's deaths were _______.
4. Krakauer explains that, because of Crossfield, Smith realized the ______ of allowing personal revelations.
5. Why did Ron make the School of the Prophets his entire life?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What were the potential problems with the LDS recognizing personal revelations?...
This section contains 1,159 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)