Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the Bateman family on Mount Dellenbaugh?
(a) They were looking for the Francher group.
(b) They were looking for an old signature.
(c) They were searching for the Dream Mine.
(d) They were planning to settle there.
2. After attempting to knock Brenda unconscious, what does Ron want to do?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Rob her.
(d) Kill her.
3. How did Lavina Stubbs loose all her money?
(a) Poor investments.
(b) In Brady's scheme.
(d) Her husband.
4. What was the most emotionally difficult aspect of the trial for Brenda's family?
(a) Fearing an innocent verdict.
(b) Reading her journals.
(c) Seeing Ron.
(d) Facing Allen.
5. Why did Dianna ask Ron to try to convince his brothers to abandon their new beliefs?
(a) She wanted to get him out of the house.
(b) The brothers looked up to him.
(c) Ron was bored.
(d) She wanted them to convert to Christianity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Lee banished from Colorado City?
2. What was Woodruff's stance on polygamy?
3. Krakauer observes that the justice system and the Mormon Church had ______ in common.
4. After Brenda's death, what does her sister regret?
5. What was Ron's attitude at his first trial?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)