|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ron and Dan look when they left Brenda's house?
(c) Raving mad.
(d) Covered in blood.
2. Why did Dianna ask Ron to try to convince his brothers to abandon their new beliefs?
(a) Ron was bored.
(b) She wanted to get him out of the house.
(c) She wanted them to convert to Christianity.
(d) The brothers looked up to him.
3. Brigham Young was picked partially because of his beliefs on ______.
4. After Woodruff's reign, who believed polygamy was valid?
(a) The government.
(b) Modern Mormons.
5. What did the Mormon people need in their struggle that Young offered them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Ron and Dan driving to at the end of Part 3, Chapter 16?
2. Taylor held his beliefs long after _________.
3. What was Ron's attitude at his first trial?
4. Why did the LeBaron bothers go on a killing spree?
5. After Brenda's death, what does her sister regret?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to the prosecution in his trial, why was Ron NOT insane?
2. Was there any effort made by Mormons to cover up any Mormon involvement in the Mountain Meadow Massacre?
3. Why was Warren Jeffs unpopular? What were people's predictions of the outcome of his leadership?
4. How were the LeBaron children and Lafferty children similar?
5. Why did the Saints join the Confederacy?
6. What caused the split in the LDS?
7. Did Woodruff fall in line with his predecessors' beliefs for the LDS, or did he contradict them? How?
8. Why did the events of July 24th unfold as they did?
9. Was Colonel Dame involved in the Mountain Meadow Massacre? How so?
10. How did Brenda realize the truth of the family she married into?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)