|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Mormon Church. Ron was described as ________.
2. Knapp and Carnes explain that they felt _____ after the murder.
3. Why does Dan stay with Ron through Ron's plan?
(a) Ron threatened him.
(b) He didn't have anywhere else to go.
(c) He needed the money.
(d) He received a revelation telling him to stay.
4. Why was the Francher group targeted by the Mormons?
(a) Young had stirred up anger.
(b) They were former allies.
(c) They represented evil.
(d) They were politicians.
5. The men at the School of the Prophets believed they were destined to do what?
(a) Destroy the Mormon Church.
(b) Change the course of humanity.
(c) Become rich and famous.
(d) To spread the word of God.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after Lee's prophecy did Young die?
2. Why did the Laffertys decide to abandon the rest of their plan?
3. Why did Dame decide to do away with the emigrants?
4. What did the doctors find about Ron while examining him before his second trial?
5. What changed in Dan during his road trip with Ron?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)