|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Ron and Dan driving to at the end of Part 3, Chapter 16?
(a) New York.
(b) Chloe Low's house.
(d) The Dream Mine.
2. Why did Ron saw off the barrel of a shotgun?
(a) To destroy evidence.
(b) God told him to in his revelation.
(c) To make it more portable.
(d) To pass the time.
3. Why did Ron make the School of the Prophets his entire life?
(a) His brothers convinced him.
(b) He wanted to find God.
(c) He'd lost his family.
(d) He needed guidance.
4. Where was the Francher group headed?
5. Who did the Francher group think was attacking them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the result of Ron's meeting with his brothers?
2. What was historic about Woodruff's leadership?
3. What did Noel Gardner and Richard Wootton explain about Ron's actions?
4. Brigham Young was picked partially because of his beliefs on ______.
5. At first, it was anticipated that _____________was to be Smith's successor.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)