|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Mormons decided to select a new leader based on the candidate's ______________.
(a) Ideas about polygamy.
(d) Ideas for overthrowing the government.
2. What did Warren do with Rulon's ferry service?
(a) Kept it open.
(b) Closed it.
(c) Abandoned it.
(d) Sold it.
3. Why did the Laffertys decide to abandon the rest of their plan?
(a) Allen was sick and needed help.
(b) They took a wrong turn.
(c) They needed to run from the cops.
(d) They had another revelation.
4. What was Warren's tool for leadership?
(b) Family history.
5. How was Ron able to convince Dan to help him in his murder plan?
(a) He threatened him.
(b) He told Dan it was God's will.
(c) He paid him.
(d) He told Dan he needed him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What changed in Dan during his road trip with Ron?
2. At the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 20, Krakauer revisits the story of _________.
3. Why did the attacking Mormons have to send a letter to Young while fighting the Francher group?
4. After Woodruff's reign, who believed polygamy was valid?
5. The LeBaron brothers thought themselves to be _______________.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)