|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 24 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Linda was asked about her life with Green, her husband, what did she say?
(a) She wanted another husband.
(b) She wasn't abused.
(c) She wanted him to marry more women.
(d) She was afraid of him.
2. Why was Dan's testimony crucial to Ron's trial?
(a) Ron wasn't the mastermind.
(b) Ron was present for the murders.
(c) Ron had a violent history.
(d) Ron tried to seduce Brenda.
3. Lee prophesied that Young would die within _______ if he was innocent.
(a) One month.
(b) Two days.
(c) Six months.
(d) A year.
4. Why did the LeBaron bothers go on a killing spree?
(a) To please their father.
(b) To please God.
(c) They were insane.
(d) To make money.
5. Why did the gold plates vanish the first time they were presented to Smith?
(a) Moroni didn't show him the right ones.
(b) There was a time limit on them.
(c) He looked at them before he was instructed to do so.
(d) He couldn't understand them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why wasn't Dame's burial of the Francher group successful?
2. While Ron and Dan discuss their plan at their mother's house, she is _____ within hearing distance.
3. What happened to the two men from the Francher group that escaped?
4. Debbie Palmer was her own step-grandmother because polygamist men have the right to marry their ______.
5. What changed in Dan during his road trip with Ron?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)