|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 24 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Taylor held his beliefs long after _________.
(a) His wife's death.
(b) The Edmunds Act of 1882.
(c) His excommunication.
(d) The creation of Section 132.
2. What did Emma threaten Smith with to get him to stop marrying more women?
(a) She threatened to start a new religion.
(b) She threatened to leave him.
(c) She threatened to sue him.
(d) She threatened to take another husband.
3. What did the doctors find about Ron while examining him before his second trial?
(a) He wasn't competent to stand trial.
(b) He had a rare disease.
(c) He was playing mind games.
(d) He was mentally competent.
4. Why did Woodruff change his position on polygamy?
(a) He was bribed to agree with other people.
(b) His wife wanted more women in the family.
(c) He had a meeting with Jesus and Smith.
(d) He fell in love with another woman.
5. What was historic about Woodruff's leadership?
(a) It cause unity in the church.
(b) It caused the split in the church.
(c) It angered the government.
(d) It established Salt Lake City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would have been the benefit of Ron using an insanity plea?
2. How did Lee die?
3. Who did the Francher group think was attacking them?
4. How did Dan remember his childhood?
5. What is the purpose of the facts Krakauer provides?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)