|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 24 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Debbie Palmer was her own step-grandmother because polygamist men have the right to marry their ______.
2. Why does Dan decide to turn back to Brenda's house after their first attempt?
(a) He got a feeling he was supposed to.
(b) He forgot his glasses.
(c) He was angrier with her than before.
(d) He wanted to reason with her.
3. What did Noel Gardner and Richard Wootton explain about Ron's actions?
(a) He wanted attention by whatever means necessary.
(b) He was acting out an interpretation of what he'd been taught as a child.
(c) He believed he was killing his father by killing Brenda.
(d) He was a fanatical believer in God.
4. Why did Dianna ask Ron to try to convince his brothers to abandon their new beliefs?
(a) She wanted them to convert to Christianity.
(b) Ron was bored.
(c) She wanted to get him out of the house.
(d) The brothers looked up to him.
5. At the School of the Prophets, what practice did Crossfield attempt to reinstate in his students?
Short Answer Questions
1. Krakauer explains that many Christians converted to Mormonism because of __________________.
2. How did non-Mormons feel about the beliefs printed in the Book of Mormon?
3. Why did the Laffertys decide to abandon the rest of their plan?
4. What happened to the two men from the Francher group that escaped?
5. What was the final straw in Law and Smith's friendship?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)