|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 24 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Crossfield teach his students at the School of the Prophets?
(a) How to have personal revelations.
(b) How to reason with politicians.
(c) How to praise God.
(d) How to rebel against the Latter Day Saints.
2. For the murders of Brenda and Erica Lafferty, what was Ron's sentence?
(b) The death sentence.
(c) Life in prison.
(d) 50 years.
3. Mormons attacked the Missourians after an _______ Missourian beat a Mormon man.
4. The Mormons decided to select a new leader based on the candidate's ______________.
(a) Ideas about polygamy.
(b) Ideas for overthrowing the government.
5. Why did Young choose to settle near the Great Salt Lake?
(a) It was good farm land.
(b) It was their promise land.
(c) It wasn't part of the United States.
(d) Many Mormons were already there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Nephites' gold supposedly held?
2. Knapp and Carnes explain that they felt _____ after the murder.
3. While in prison, what did Dan begin to believe about Ron?
4. Who survived the Mountain Meadow Massacre?
5. Krakauer observes that the justice system and the Mormon Church had ______ in common.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)