|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 24 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Linda was asked about her life with Green, her husband, what did she say?
(a) She wanted another husband.
(b) She wanted him to marry more women.
(c) She wasn't abused.
(d) She was afraid of him.
2. Unhappy with Warren's leadership, what did many predict would happen?
(a) The government would attack them.
(b) A new leader would take over.
(c) More people would join.
(d) People would break away from the church.
3. Why did Brenda's family blame Allen for her murder?
(a) He didn't warn her.
(b) He prayed for it to happen.
(c) He provoked his brothers.
(d) He gave them money for the murder.
4. What did the first two psychiatrists offer as an explanation for Ron's actions?
(a) He truly thought it was God's will.
(b) He knew what he was doing was wrong but didn't care.
(c) He'd been paid to do it by Dan.
(d) He couldn't understand his actions or consequences.
5. The men at the School of the Prophets believed they were destined to do what?
(a) Change the course of humanity.
(b) Destroy the Mormon Church.
(c) To spread the word of God.
(d) Become rich and famous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why wasn't Dame's burial of the Francher group successful?
2. How did Dan remember his childhood?
3. Why did Rockwell try to kill Missouri's governor?
4. How did Ron die?
5. After attempting to knock Brenda unconscious, what does Ron want to do?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)