|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 24 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Linda was asked about her life with Green, her husband, what did she say?
(a) She wanted him to marry more women.
(b) She wanted another husband.
(c) She wasn't abused.
(d) She was afraid of him.
2. Why was Dan going to let Ron kill him?
(a) Dan would do anything to not be in jail anymore.
(b) Ron claimed to have a revelation.
(c) Dan didn't want to live anymore.
(d) Dan knew it was his destiny.
3. How long after Lee's prophecy did Young die?
(a) One month.
(b) Five years.
(c) Five months.
(d) One week.
4. How was Allen Lafferty related to Brenda?
(a) He was her brother.
(b) He was her father.
(c) He was her husband.
(d) He was her cousin.
5. Why was Dan's testimony crucial to Ron's trial?
(a) Ron was present for the murders.
(b) Ron tried to seduce Brenda.
(c) Ron had a violent history.
(d) Ron wasn't the mastermind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Illinois governor order a cease-fire?
2. What did Noel Gardner and Richard Wootton explain about Ron's actions?
3. What was Woodruff's stance on polygamy?
4. How was Smith finally able to read the gold plates?
5. What was Warren's tool for leadership?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)