|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 24 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information did Allen Lafferty provide which aided Krakauer's description of the murders?
(a) The history of his family.
(b) The history of the School of the Prophets.
(c) The motives of his brothers.
(d) A timeline of the day.
2. Knapp and Carnes explain that they felt _____ after the murder.
3. According to Debbie Palmer, what made Elizabeth Smart an easy target for abduction?
(a) Her parents didn't pay any attention to her.
(b) She was angry with her parents.
(c) She was taught to be obedient and passive.
(d) She was very beautiful and kind.
4. What is Bloom's prediction for the future of the Mormon Church?
(a) It will eventually fall apart.
(b) It will eventually become very powerful.
(c) It will eventually look more like Christianity.
(d) It will soon be unrecognizable to its roots.
5. While in jail, Dan began to think his purpose in life was ______________.
(a) To announce the second coming of Jesus.
(b) To write a great novel.
(c) To set an example for other fanatics.
(d) To help his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Rockwell try to kill Missouri's governor?
2. Why did the Illinois governor order a cease-fire?
3. Although Law's actions against Smith had little effect on Smith's power, what did it affect?
4. What did Noel Gardner and Richard Wootton explain about Ron's actions?
5. How was Smith finally able to read the gold plates?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)