|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 24 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After changing his beliefs, Woodruff told his followers polygamy was a ______ principle.
2. Why, according to Krakauer, is it difficult for Mormon's to paint a flaw-free picture of Smith?
(a) They see his human qualities.
(b) They're not good liars.
(c) He was very flawed.
(d) The religion is so young.
3. Fundamentalists believed the government was an entity of _______.
4. For the murders of Brenda and Erica Lafferty, what was Ron's sentence?
(a) 50 years.
(b) Life in prison.
(c) The death sentence.
5. What was the result of Robert Crossfield's revelation?
(a) He was killed.
(b) He was promoted.
(c) He was excommunicated.
(d) Many people left the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 20, Krakauer revisits the story of _________.
2. Krakauer says he will try to explain the ______ of the Lafferty brothers' murders.
3. Why did Flora Jessop flee her home?
4. What was the most emotionally difficult aspect of the trial for Brenda's family?
5. Krakauer explains that Dan _____ finished the murders.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)