|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 24 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did fundamentalists see accepting government funds as a virtuous act?
(a) They were fueling the economy.
(b) They were doing God's will.
(c) They were being charitable in return.
(d) They were helping with its destruction.
2. When did Dianna become unhappy with her marriage to Ron?
(a) When he tried to marry her sister.
(b) When he tried to marry off their daughters as plural wives.
(c) When he began to have affairs.
(d) When he started gambling away their money.
3. What did the Mormon people need in their struggle that Young offered them?
4. Why did the gold plates vanish the first time they were presented to Smith?
(a) He couldn't understand them.
(b) There was a time limit on them.
(c) He looked at them before he was instructed to do so.
(d) Moroni didn't show him the right ones.
5. Why did Pamela join the UEP?
(a) She loves the spirit of the church.
(b) She wanted to upset her family.
(c) She felt it reflected her upbringing.
(d) She needed a good support network.
Short Answer Questions
1. For the murders of Brenda and Erica Lafferty, what was Dan's sentence?
2. Why couldn't Smith read the inscription on the gold plates?
3. After Brenda's death, what does her sister regret?
4. Why did Smith write Section 132?
5. What was Warren's tool for leadership?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)