|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 24 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Nephites' gold supposedly held?
(a) The Dream Mine.
(b) Salt Lake.
(d) The main church.
2. How did Dan remember his childhood?
(a) As a happy one.
(b) He has no memory of it.
(c) As an unconventional one.
(d) As a traumatic one.
3. Why did Flora Jessop flee her home?
(a) She wasn't sure she wanted to be Mormon anymore.
(b) She was afraid of her father.
(c) She was being forced into a polygamist marriage.
(d) She was in love with another man.
4. What was the most emotionally difficult aspect of the trial for Brenda's family?
(a) Fearing an innocent verdict.
(b) Facing Allen.
(c) Reading her journals.
(d) Seeing Ron.
5. DeLoy explains he believes all religions are ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the attacking Mormons have to send a letter to Young while fighting the Francher group?
2. What was the final straw in Law and Smith's friendship?
3. After attempting to knock Brenda unconscious, what does Ron want to do?
4. What did the first two psychiatrists offer as an explanation for Ron's actions?
5. DeLoy explains he would rather _________ than be happy.
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)