|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 24 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was sex regulated in fundamentalist Mormon communities?
(a) It could only happen when one was selected from the lottery.
(b) It could only happen on every anniversary.
(c) It could only happen if a woman was ovulating.
(d) It could only happen once a week.
2. Why did Flora Jessop flee her home?
(a) She wasn't sure she wanted to be Mormon anymore.
(b) She was in love with another man.
(c) She was being forced into a polygamist marriage.
(d) She was afraid of her father.
3. How did the modern Mormon Church receive Ron and Dan?
(a) They praised them.
(b) They tried to correct them.
(c) They ignored them.
(d) They rejected them.
4. Why did Ron make the School of the Prophets his entire life?
(a) He wanted to find God.
(b) His brothers convinced him.
(c) He needed guidance.
(d) He'd lost his family.
5. Why was Law unable to press charges against Smith?
(a) Law had his fair share of bad deeds.
(b) Smith controlled the courts.
(c) Law wasn't a very good lawyer.
(d) There was no court system.
Short Answer Questions
1. Smith was given instructions by Moroni, God, and ______.
2. Who did the Francher group think was attacking them?
3. Where is the Nephites' gold supposedly held?
4. Fundamentalists believed the government was an entity of _______.
5. Where did Dan first become introduced to the idea of polygamy?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)