|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 24 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Warren's tool for leadership?
(c) Family history.
2. Why did Flora Jessop flee her home?
(a) She was afraid of her father.
(b) She was being forced into a polygamist marriage.
(c) She wasn't sure she wanted to be Mormon anymore.
(d) She was in love with another man.
3. What made Allen different than his brothers?
(a) He hadn't converted to fundamentalism.
(b) He'd always been fundamentalist.
(c) He never married.
(d) He was adopted.
4. Fundamentalists believed the government was an entity of _______.
5. After DeLoy was excommunicated, why did the Mormon Church try to sue him?
(a) He'd stolen money from them.
(b) He'd broken Mormon laws.
(c) His house was owned by the church.
(d) He was criticizing the church to the media.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Pamela join the UEP?
2. What did Smith change in his rules for the Mormon Church because of Crossfield?
3. When did Dan Lafferty's life begin to fall apart?
4. Why did the Laffertys decide to abandon the rest of their plan?
5. After loosing 116 pages of the transcribed text from the gold plates, what was the only way Smith said he could view them again?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)