|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 24 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Warren's tool for leadership?
(b) Family history.
2. How was Allen Lafferty related to Brenda?
(a) He was her husband.
(b) He was her brother.
(c) He was her cousin.
(d) He was her father.
3. Why did Dan give up his driver's license and stop paying taxes?
(a) He was following the early teachings of Mormon.
(b) He wanted to prove his love for God.
(c) He lost all his money.
(d) He was living in the wilderness.
4. Why was Dan's testimony crucial to Ron's trial?
(a) Ron had a violent history.
(b) Ron was present for the murders.
(c) Ron tried to seduce Brenda.
(d) Ron wasn't the mastermind.
5. What information did Allen Lafferty provide which aided Krakauer's description of the murders?
(a) The history of his family.
(b) A timeline of the day.
(c) The history of the School of the Prophets.
(d) The motives of his brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Krakauer explains that early Mormons believed government law was inferior to __________.
2. What did Crossfield teach his students at the School of the Prophets?
3. Why did Young choose to settle near the Great Salt Lake?
4. What was historic about Woodruff's leadership?
5. The LeBaron brothers thought themselves to be _______________.
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)