|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 24 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Woodruff's reign, who believed polygamy was valid?
(a) The government.
(b) Modern Mormons.
2. What did Emma threaten Smith with to get him to stop marrying more women?
(a) She threatened to take another husband.
(b) She threatened to start a new religion.
(c) She threatened to leave him.
(d) She threatened to sue him.
3. How was Smith finally able to read the gold plates?
(a) He polished the plates.
(b) He learned German.
(c) Moroni read them to him.
(d) Moroni gave him peep stones.
4. The men at the School of the Prophets believed they were destined to do what?
(a) Destroy the Mormon Church.
(b) Become rich and famous.
(c) To spread the word of God.
(d) Change the course of humanity.
5. According to Krakauer, how do many people view Dan's relationship with God?
(a) They feel he was a true believer.
(b) They feel he should have been given more authority in the church.
(c) They feel he was loyal to Satan.
(d) They feel he was just misguided.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dan stay with Ron through Ron's plan?
2. What happened to the two men from the Francher group that escaped?
3. Who did the Francher group think was attacking them?
4. What did Rulon Jeffs believe about himself?
5. How did Lavina Stubbs loose all her money?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)