|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 24 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changed in Dan during his road trip with Ron?
(a) He became less sure about their plan.
(b) He became calm and serene.
(c) He became more violent.
(d) He believed more of what Ron said.
2. What did the crimes of the LeBarons and Laffertys have in common?
(a) They believed they were justified by God.
(b) They were students of Onias.
(c) The victims were wives and children.
(d) They were the same age.
3. What similarities does Krakauer cite between fundamentalist and modern Mormons?
(a) They are both prominent forces in American politics.
(b) They follow the same leader.
(c) They stem from the same laws and principles.
(d) They live together.
4. How did Mitchell justify his abduction of Elizabeth Smart?
(a) Elizabeth asked him to save her from her family.
(b) He was a man and could do anything he wanted.
(c) He was temporarily insane and didn't realize what he was doing.
(d) Their marriage was ordained by God.
5. What did Rulon Jeffs believe about himself?
(a) He was not as great as his father.
(b) He was meant to have many sons.
(c) He would be the ultimate prophet of the LDS.
(d) He was the chosen one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the Francher group headed?
2. Krakauer describes Watson Lafferty as a ________.
3. Why was Lee banished from Colorado City?
4. How was Allen Lafferty related to Brenda?
5. Where is the Nephites' gold supposedly held?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)