|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 24 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were people drawn to Joseph Smith?
(a) His charisma.
(b) His worldliness.
(c) His wealth.
(d) His creativity.
2. How did Ron and Dan look when they left Brenda's house?
(b) Raving mad.
(d) Covered in blood.
3. How did Tom Green become the target for David Leavitt's lawsuit?
(a) Green attempted to create a new sect of the LDS.
(b) Green spoke about his polygamist lifestyle on national news.
(c) Green was trying to take over the government.
(d) Leavitt was suing all polygamists.
4. Taylor held his beliefs long after _________.
(a) His excommunication.
(b) His wife's death.
(c) The Edmunds Act of 1882.
(d) The creation of Section 132.
5. After attempting to knock Brenda unconscious, what does Ron want to do?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Rob her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the LeBaron bothers go on a killing spree?
2. What was the Illinois governor's one condition for the cease-fire?
3. Why did Matilda stay with Dan, despite her issues with his religious practices?
4. What information did Allen Lafferty provide which aided Krakauer's description of the murders?
5. Krakauer uses direct quotes from the _____________.
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)