|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men at the School of the Prophets believed they were destined to do what?
(a) Destroy the Mormon Church.
(b) Become rich and famous.
(c) Change the course of humanity.
(d) To spread the word of God.
2. Where did Dan first become introduced to the idea of polygamy?
(a) At chiropractic school.
(b) At his gym.
(c) At summer camp.
(d) At church.
3. After Woodruff's reign, who believed polygamy was valid?
(a) The government.
(d) Modern Mormons.
4. Why was Smith sued by his clients for fraud?
(a) He promised them eternal life.
(b) The treasure was fools gold.
(c) He lied about his identity.
(d) He never found any treasure.
5. For the murders of Brenda and Erica Lafferty, what was Ron's sentence?
(a) Life in prison.
(b) The death sentence.
(c) 50 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Dianna ask Ron to try to convince his brothers to abandon their new beliefs?
2. Where was the Francher group headed?
3. Krakauer explains that Dan _____ finished the murders.
4. What is the key difference Krakauer cites between the Bible and the Book of Mormon?
5. After changing his beliefs, Woodruff told his followers polygamy was a ______ principle.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)