|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did fundamentalists see accepting government funds as a virtuous act?
(a) They were doing God's will.
(b) They were helping with its destruction.
(c) They were being charitable in return.
(d) They were fueling the economy.
2. Why did Brenda's family blame Allen for her murder?
(a) He prayed for it to happen.
(b) He didn't warn her.
(c) He provoked his brothers.
(d) He gave them money for the murder.
3. How long after Lee's prophecy did Young die?
(a) One month.
(b) One week.
(c) Five years.
(d) Five months.
4. How was Ron able to convince Dan to help him in his murder plan?
(a) He threatened him.
(b) He told Dan it was God's will.
(c) He paid him.
(d) He told Dan he needed him.
5. How was Smith finally able to read the gold plates?
(a) He polished the plates.
(b) He learned German.
(c) Moroni gave him peep stones.
(d) Moroni read them to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Smith write Section 132?
2. What was the final straw in Law and Smith's friendship?
3. Who encouraged Dianna to leave her husband?
4. What was historic about Woodruff's leadership?
5. Where were Ron and Dan driving to at the end of Part 3, Chapter 16?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)