|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Latter Day Saints, why did Moroni leave them gold?
(a) To use as bribes.
(b) To help them through hard times.
(c) To offer to God.
(d) To support their cause.
2. Smith was given instructions by Moroni, God, and ______.
(a) A rock.
(c) His mother.
(d) The seasons.
3. Krakauer describes Watson Lafferty as a ________.
4. Why did Dianna ask Ron to try to convince his brothers to abandon their new beliefs?
(a) She wanted to get him out of the house.
(b) The brothers looked up to him.
(c) She wanted them to convert to Christianity.
(d) Ron was bored.
5. What did Emma threaten Smith with to get him to stop marrying more women?
(a) She threatened to leave him.
(b) She threatened to start a new religion.
(c) She threatened to sue him.
(d) She threatened to take another husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. At first, it was anticipated that _____________was to be Smith's successor.
2. For the murders of Brenda and Erica Lafferty, what was Dan's sentence?
3. According to Debbie Palmer, what made Elizabeth Smart an easy target for abduction?
4. How was Allen Lafferty related to Brenda?
5. What did the Mormon people need in their struggle that Young offered them?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)