|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the School of the Prophets, what practice did Crossfield attempt to reinstate in his students?
2. Why did Ron make the School of the Prophets his entire life?
(a) He wanted to find God.
(b) His brothers convinced him.
(c) He needed guidance.
(d) He'd lost his family.
3. Who survived the Mountain Meadow Massacre?
(a) Only women and children.
(b) Half of the Francher group.
(c) Only young children.
(d) No one.
4. What job did Debbie's third husband quit?
(a) Being a plumber.
(b) Being a priest.
(c) Being a writer.
(d) Being a salesman.
5. Why did Dame decide to do away with the emigrants?
(a) He was tired of the stand-off.
(b) They hadn't heard from Young.
(c) They were good fighters.
(d) He'd been told by God.
Short Answer Questions
1. Although Law's actions against Smith had little effect on Smith's power, what did it affect?
2. Whose will did Dan and Ron believe they were carrying out?
3. Why did Dan give up his driver's license and stop paying taxes?
4. Where were Ron and Dan driving to at the end of Part 3, Chapter 16?
5. How long after Lee's prophecy did Young die?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)