|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Onias value the Lafferty brothers?
(a) He had their unconditional love.
(b) They were related.
(c) They were the only members of his school.
(d) He felt God sent them to him.
2. After fleeing Illinois, why did Smith return?
(a) To get his family.
(b) He missed his home.
(c) To confess his faults.
(d) He believed he was abandoning his people.
3. Whose will did Dan and Ron believe they were carrying out?
(a) Their mother's.
4. Why did Ron saw off the barrel of a shotgun?
(a) To destroy evidence.
(b) To pass the time.
(c) God told him to in his revelation.
(d) To make it more portable.
5. Why did Brenda's family blame Allen for her murder?
(a) He prayed for it to happen.
(b) He gave them money for the murder.
(c) He didn't warn her.
(d) He provoked his brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after Lee's prophecy did Young die?
2. Why did the attacking Mormons have to send a letter to Young while fighting the Francher group?
3. Why did Mormons settle in Missouri?
4. What did Smith change in his rules for the Mormon Church because of Crossfield?
5. What was Woodruff's stance on polygamy?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)