|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changed in Dan during his road trip with Ron?
(a) He became calm and serene.
(b) He became more violent.
(c) He became less sure about their plan.
(d) He believed more of what Ron said.
2. After loosing 116 pages of the transcribed text from the gold plates, what was the only way Smith said he could view them again?
(a) If he prayed ten times a day.
(b) If he went to the mountain.
(c) If he paid Moroni.
(d) If he married Emma Harris.
3. How did the modern Mormon Church receive Ron and Dan?
(a) They ignored them.
(b) They rejected them.
(c) They tried to correct them.
(d) They praised them.
4. Why did the gold plates vanish the first time they were presented to Smith?
(a) Moroni didn't show him the right ones.
(b) He couldn't understand them.
(c) There was a time limit on them.
(d) He looked at them before he was instructed to do so.
5. Why did the attacking Mormons have to send a letter to Young while fighting the Francher group?
(a) The group offered them a bribe.
(b) The group held out longer than anticipated.
(c) The group agreed to convert.
(d) There were many women and children.
Short Answer Questions
1. The men at the School of the Prophets believed they were destined to do what?
2. Dan and Ron believed Brenda and Erica's deaths were _______.
3. Krakauer explains that Dan _____ finished the murders.
4. What made Allen different than his brothers?
5. According to Krakauer, why is there no proof of Smith's revelation?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)