|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Rockwell try to kill Missouri's governor?
(a) Rockwell was crazy.
(b) To fulfill Smith's prophecy.
(c) To free his people.
(d) Rockwell wanted to be governor.
2. What was the result of Robert Crossfield's revelation?
(a) He was promoted.
(b) He was excommunicated.
(c) He was killed.
(d) Many people left the church.
3. What did John Taylor support?
4. What did Young do to the Francher group memorial?
(a) Cured it.
(b) Destroyed it.
(c) Planted flowers nearby.
(d) Bought it.
5. Mormons attacked the Missourians after an _______ Missourian beat a Mormon man.
Short Answer Questions
1. After fleeing Illinois, why did Smith return?
2. Why did Dan give up his driver's license and stop paying taxes?
3. After DeLoy was excommunicated, why did the Mormon Church try to sue him?
4. At the School of the Prophets, what practice did Crossfield attempt to reinstate in his students?
5. How did Tom Green become the target for David Leavitt's lawsuit?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)