|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Smith write Section 132?
(a) To make polygamy only apply to men.
(b) To make the LDS a political party.
(c) To ensure his offspring would lead after him.
(d) To give Mormons rights.
2. Krakauer makes the observation that all religions have their share of _______.
3. How did the modern Mormon Church receive Ron and Dan?
(a) They praised them.
(b) They tried to correct them.
(c) They ignored them.
(d) They rejected them.
4. Who did the Francher group think was attacking them?
5. What dilemma were Mormons faced with after the death of Smith?
(a) Where to settle next.
(b) Where he should be buried.
(c) How to change the prayers.
(d) Selecting a new prophet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were Colorado's efforts to get rid of polygamy stopped?
2. Why did the attacking Mormons have to send a letter to Young while fighting the Francher group?
3. Why did Young choose to settle near the Great Salt Lake?
4. After Smith destroyed Law's printing press, people feared Smith would become a _______ leader.
5. What did Emma threaten Smith with to get him to stop marrying more women?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)