|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After loosing 116 pages of the transcribed text from the gold plates, what was the only way Smith said he could view them again?
(a) If he married Emma Harris.
(b) If he paid Moroni.
(c) If he went to the mountain.
(d) If he prayed ten times a day.
2. Smith was given instructions by Moroni, God, and ______.
(a) His mother.
(b) A rock.
(d) The seasons.
3. In his revelation, what does Crossfield claim he was told by God?
(a) To follow Smith.
(b) To raise money.
(c) To kill his wife.
(d) To reform the church.
4. After attempting to knock Brenda unconscious, what does Ron want to do?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Rob her.
(d) Call the police.
5. What effect did the strict regulations on sex in fundamentalist communities have, according to Debbie?
(a) Sexual assault was rare and severely punished.
(b) Sexual assault was common amongst teens.
(c) People were much more at ease.
(d) People were afraid of their husbands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dilemma were Mormons faced with after the death of Smith?
2. What made Allen different than his brothers?
3. How did the modern Mormon Church receive Ron and Dan?
4. In the Mormon Church. Ron was described as ________.
5. Krakauer describes Watson Lafferty as a ________.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)