|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Brenda realize that the Laffertys were religious fanatics?
(a) When they tried to burn down her house.
(b) When Allen refused to take their baby to the doctor.
(c) When Allen built a shrine in their kitchen.
(d) When Allen stopped eating for a month.
2. Krakauer explains that Dan _____ finished the murders.
3. Fundamentalists believed the government was an entity of _______.
4. Missourians disliked that the Mormons came into their state with an attitude of _______.
5. What is the purpose of the facts Krakauer provides?
(a) It serves as a backdrop.
(b) It enhances his credibility.
(c) It adds extra bulk to the book.
(d) It gives credit to the contributors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Mormon people need in their struggle that Young offered them?
2. What was the result of Ron's meeting with his brothers?
3. After DeLoy was excommunicated, why did the Mormon Church try to sue him?
4. How did Dan remember his childhood?
5. How did Tom Green become the target for David Leavitt's lawsuit?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)