|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After loosing 116 pages of the transcribed text from the gold plates, what was the only way Smith said he could view them again?
(a) If he prayed ten times a day.
(b) If he paid Moroni.
(c) If he went to the mountain.
(d) If he married Emma Harris.
2. Why did Rockwell try to kill Missouri's governor?
(a) Rockwell was crazy.
(b) To free his people.
(c) Rockwell wanted to be governor.
(d) To fulfill Smith's prophecy.
3. What is the relationship between Ron and Dan Lafferty?
(c) Father and son.
4. Mormons attacked the Missourians after an _______ Missourian beat a Mormon man.
5. When did Brenda realize that the Laffertys were religious fanatics?
(a) When Allen built a shrine in their kitchen.
(b) When Allen refused to take their baby to the doctor.
(c) When Allen stopped eating for a month.
(d) When they tried to burn down her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. After attempting to knock Brenda unconscious, what does Ron want to do?
2. The Mormons decided to select a new leader based on the candidate's ______________.
3. Debbie Palmer was her own step-grandmother because polygamist men have the right to marry their ______.
4. Brigham Young was picked partially because of his beliefs on ______.
5. Who encouraged Dianna to leave her husband?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)