|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose will did Dan and Ron believe they were carrying out?
(c) Their mother's.
2. When Linda was asked about her life with Green, her husband, what did she say?
(a) She wasn't abused.
(b) She was afraid of him.
(c) She wanted another husband.
(d) She wanted him to marry more women.
3. What did Crossfield teach his students at the School of the Prophets?
(a) How to reason with politicians.
(b) How to rebel against the Latter Day Saints.
(c) How to have personal revelations.
(d) How to praise God.
4. What was the result of Robert Crossfield's revelation?
(a) He was excommunicated.
(b) He was killed.
(c) He was promoted.
(d) Many people left the church.
5. Krakauer explains that, because of Crossfield, Smith realized the ______ of allowing personal revelations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What changed in Dan during his road trip with Ron?
2. What similarities does Krakauer cite between fundamentalist and modern Mormons?
3. What is the key difference Krakauer cites between the Bible and the Book of Mormon?
4. Why was Law unable to press charges against Smith?
5. Dan and Ron believed Brenda and Erica's deaths were _______.
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)