|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Brenda's death, what does her sister regret?
(a) Not warning her.
(b) Marrying into the Lafferty family.
(c) Encouraging her to go back to Allen.
(d) Not saying goodbye.
2. What is the key difference Krakauer cites between the Bible and the Book of Mormon?
(a) The books cite different eras.
(b) The Bible is accepted as fact.
(c) Mormonism is much younger.
(d) The angels discussed are different.
3. Krakauer says he will try to explain the ______ of the Lafferty brothers' murders.
4. What similarities does Krakauer cite between fundamentalist and modern Mormons?
(a) They live together.
(b) They are both prominent forces in American politics.
(c) They stem from the same laws and principles.
(d) They follow the same leader.
5. Why did the gold plates vanish the first time they were presented to Smith?
(a) He couldn't understand them.
(b) He looked at them before he was instructed to do so.
(c) There was a time limit on them.
(d) Moroni didn't show him the right ones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Emma threaten Smith with to get him to stop marrying more women?
2. In the Mormon Church. Ron was described as ________.
3. What job did Debbie's third husband quit?
4. After attempting to knock Brenda unconscious, what does Ron want to do?
5. Where were Ron and Dan driving to at the end of Part 3, Chapter 16?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)