|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Linda was asked about her life with Green, her husband, what did she say?
(a) She was afraid of him.
(b) She wanted him to marry more women.
(c) She wasn't abused.
(d) She wanted another husband.
2. What was the result of Ron's meeting with his brothers?
(a) He lost all hope in his family.
(b) He brought them back to the LDS.
(c) He'd converted to their beliefs.
(d) He'd driven them insane.
3. In "Under the Banner of Heaven," what does Krakauer believe is the biggest disagreement between fundamentalists and modern Mormons?
(b) Their rights as American citizens.
(c) The location of the Promised Land.
(d) The gender of God.
4. Joseph Smith was the son of a ______.
5. The men at the School of the Prophets believed they were destined to do what?
(a) Destroy the Mormon Church.
(b) Change the course of humanity.
(c) To spread the word of God.
(d) Become rich and famous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Brenda's family blame Allen for her murder?
2. What did Crossfield teach his students at the School of the Prophets?
3. Knapp and Carnes explain that they felt _____ after the murder.
4. Who encouraged Dianna to leave her husband?
5. What made Allen different than his brothers?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)