|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Allen Lafferty related to Brenda?
(a) He was her husband.
(b) He was her cousin.
(c) He was her father.
(d) He was her brother.
2. Joseph Smith is believed to have practiced ________.
(c) His speeches.
3. At the School of the Prophets, what practice did Crossfield attempt to reinstate in his students?
4. Krakauer describes Watson Lafferty as a ________.
5. What does Krakuer explain is his larger objective in the story of the Laffertys?
(a) To discuss the evolution of religion.
(b) To discuss crime committed in the name of God.
(c) To discuss he closeness of brothers.
(d) To discuss the necessity of religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of the facts Krakauer provides?
2. Where did Dan first become introduced to the idea of polygamy?
3. How did Mitchell justify his abduction of Elizabeth Smart?
4. Smith was given instructions by Moroni, God, and ______.
5. How was Smith finally able to read the gold plates?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)