|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Dan remember his childhood?
(a) As a happy one.
(b) As an unconventional one.
(c) He has no memory of it.
(d) As a traumatic one.
2. What effect did the Edmunds Tucker Act of 1887 have on the Mormon Church?
(a) It legalized polygamy.
(b) It invalidated personal revelations.
(c) It outlawed polygamy.
(d) It recognized the LDS as a legitimate organization.
3. Fundamentalists believed the government was an entity of _______.
4. Which text was responsible for many of the Laffertys' marriages falling apart?
(a) The Book of Mormon.
(b) Onias' autobiography.
(c) The Peace Maker.
(d) The Psalm of the School of the Prophets.
5. Where is the Nephites' gold supposedly held?
(a) The Dream Mine.
(c) Salt Lake.
(d) The main church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why couldn't Smith read the inscription on the gold plates?
2. When Linda was asked about her life with Green, her husband, what did she say?
3. How did non-Mormons feel about the beliefs printed in the Book of Mormon?
4. What did Smith change in his rules for the Mormon Church because of Crossfield?
5. Why were the Mormons permitted to settle in Illinois?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)