|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After fleeing Illinois, why did Smith return?
(a) To get his family.
(b) To confess his faults.
(c) He believed he was abandoning his people.
(d) He missed his home.
2. Missourians disliked that the Mormons came into their state with an attitude of _______.
3. Where is the Nephites' gold supposedly held?
(a) The Dream Mine.
(c) The main church.
(d) Salt Lake.
4. How did Smith convince Emma to support his polygamist marriage?
(a) He told her God would be happy.
(b) He gave her lots of money.
(c) He wrote her a poem.
(d) He told her she would be doomed to hell.
5. Krakauer explains that, because of Crossfield, Smith realized the ______ of allowing personal revelations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the flaw Krakauer observes in Smith's story of the Lamanites?
2. For the murders of Brenda and Erica Lafferty, what was Dan's sentence?
3. Where did Dan first become introduced to the idea of polygamy?
4. Smith was given instructions by Moroni, God, and ______.
5. After Smith destroyed Law's printing press, people feared Smith would become a _______ leader.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)