|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 9 - 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Smith was given instructions by Moroni, God, and ______.
(a) The seasons.
(b) A rock.
(c) His mother.
2. At the School of the Prophets, what practice did Crossfield attempt to reinstate in his students?
3. How was sex regulated in fundamentalist Mormon communities?
(a) It could only happen if a woman was ovulating.
(b) It could only happen once a week.
(c) It could only happen when one was selected from the lottery.
(d) It could only happen on every anniversary.
4. What information did Allen Lafferty provide which aided Krakauer's description of the murders?
(a) The history of his family.
(b) The motives of his brothers.
(c) A timeline of the day.
(d) The history of the School of the Prophets.
5. Whose will did Dan and Ron believe they were carrying out?
(c) Their mother's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Allen Lafferty related to Brenda?
2. Joseph Smith is believed to have practiced ________.
3. Krakauer uses direct quotes from the _____________.
4. Krakauer makes the observation that all religions have their share of _______.
5. What effect did the Edmunds Tucker Act of 1887 have on the Mormon Church?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)