|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 9 - 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For the murders of Brenda and Erica Lafferty, what was Dan's sentence?
(b) Life in prison.
(c) The death sentence.
(d) 25 years.
2. Debbie Palmer was her own step-grandmother because polygamist men have the right to marry their ______.
3. Krakauer explains that, because of Crossfield, Smith realized the ______ of allowing personal revelations.
4. What is the relationship between Ron and Dan Lafferty?
(a) Father and son.
5. What is the purpose of the facts Krakauer provides?
(a) It adds extra bulk to the book.
(b) It gives credit to the contributors.
(c) It enhances his credibility.
(d) It serves as a backdrop.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Latter Day Saints, why did Moroni leave them gold?
2. Mormons attacked the Missourians after an _______ Missourian beat a Mormon man.
3. Why did Flora Jessop flee her home?
4. Whose will did Dan and Ron believe they were carrying out?
5. In "Under the Banner of Heaven," what does Krakauer believe is the biggest disagreement between fundamentalists and modern Mormons?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)