|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 9 - 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What idea of Mormon families was the biggest problem to Debbie Palmer?
(a) The low standards of living.
(b) The strict rules.
(c) The patriarchy.
(d) The number of children.
2. How was Smith finally able to read the gold plates?
(a) He learned German.
(b) Moroni read them to him.
(c) Moroni gave him peep stones.
(d) He polished the plates.
3. Where did Dan first become introduced to the idea of polygamy?
(a) At chiropractic school.
(b) At his gym.
(c) At summer camp.
(d) At church.
4. Joseph Smith is believed to have practiced ________.
(a) His speeches.
5. According to Krakauer, why did Smart's abduction draw so much attention and a thorough search?
(a) Smart's captors wanted ransom money.
(b) Smart was being forced into a polygamist lifestyle.
(c) Smart's abductors were famous.
(d) Smart's family was wealthier.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Latter Day Saints, why did Moroni leave them gold?
2. What was the flaw Krakauer observes in Smith's story of the Lamanites?
3. Debbie Palmer was her own step-grandmother because polygamist men have the right to marry their ______.
4. What was the result of Robert Crossfield's revelation?
5. Why did Rockwell try to kill Missouri's governor?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)