|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 9 - 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were Mormons allowed to settle in Caldwell County?
(a) It wasn't part of the United States.
(b) It was poor farm land.
(c) Many Mormons already lived there.
(d) It wasn't very populated.
2. Where did Dan first become introduced to the idea of polygamy?
(a) At summer camp.
(b) At chiropractic school.
(c) At church.
(d) At his gym.
3. Joseph Smith is believed to have practiced ________.
(d) His speeches.
4. Krakauer describes Watson Lafferty as a ________.
5. Where is the Nephites' gold supposedly held?
(a) Salt Lake.
(b) The main church.
(c) The Dream Mine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Smith plead guilty to treason?
2. What is the purpose of the facts Krakauer provides?
3. According to the Latter Day Saints, why did Moroni leave them gold?
4. What idea of Mormon families was the biggest problem to Debbie Palmer?
5. Why did the gold plates vanish the first time they were presented to Smith?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)