|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 9 - 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did non-Mormons feel about the beliefs printed in the Book of Mormon?
2. Dan and Ron believed Brenda and Erica's deaths were _______.
3. Why were Mormons allowed to settle in Caldwell County?
(a) It was poor farm land.
(b) It wasn't very populated.
(c) It wasn't part of the United States.
(d) Many Mormons already lived there.
4. Whose will did Dan and Ron believe they were carrying out?
(c) Their mother's.
5. Krakauer describes Watson Lafferty as a ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Nephites' gold supposedly held?
2. What did Crossfield teach his students at the School of the Prophets?
3. How was Allen Lafferty related to Brenda?
4. After the Edmunds Tucker Act of 1887, what did fundamentalist believe a new prophet would bring?
5. Why were Colorado's efforts to get rid of polygamy stopped?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)