|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 3 - 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Allen Lafferty related to Brenda?
(a) He was her brother.
(b) He was her husband.
(c) He was her cousin.
(d) He was her father.
2. Why did Flora Jessop flee her home?
(a) She was being forced into a polygamist marriage.
(b) She wasn't sure she wanted to be Mormon anymore.
(c) She was afraid of her father.
(d) She was in love with another man.
3. For the murders of Brenda and Erica Lafferty, what was Ron's sentence?
(a) Life in prison.
(b) The death sentence.
(c) 50 years.
4. Krakauer says he will try to explain the ______ of the Lafferty brothers' murders.
5. What similarities does Krakauer cite between fundamentalist and modern Mormons?
(a) They stem from the same laws and principles.
(b) They are both prominent forces in American politics.
(c) They live together.
(d) They follow the same leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Linda was asked about her life with Green, her husband, what did she say?
2. What is the purpose of the facts Krakauer provides?
3. How did the modern Mormon Church receive Ron and Dan?
4. Dan and Ron believed Brenda and Erica's deaths were _______.
5. What job did Debbie's third husband quit?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)