|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 24 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After loosing 116 pages of the transcribed text from the gold plates, what was the only way Smith said he could view them again?
(a) If he paid Moroni.
(b) If he went to the mountain.
(c) If he married Emma Harris.
(d) If he prayed ten times a day.
2. What did the doctors find about Ron while examining him before his second trial?
(a) He was playing mind games.
(b) He had a rare disease.
(c) He was mentally competent.
(d) He wasn't competent to stand trial.
3. What was historic about Woodruff's leadership?
(a) It cause unity in the church.
(b) It caused the split in the church.
(c) It angered the government.
(d) It established Salt Lake City.
4. While Ron and Dan discuss their plan at their mother's house, she is _____ within hearing distance.
5. Garner believed Ron's revelation was a result of __________.
(a) Intentionally searching for revelations.
(b) A lifetime of neglect and abuse.
(c) God's will.
(d) Drugs and alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Ron able to convince Dan to help him in his murder plan?
2. The LeBaron brothers thought themselves to be _______________.
3. For the murders of Brenda and Erica Lafferty, what was Ron's sentence?
4. What happened to the two men from the Francher group that escaped?
5. What effect did the strict regulations on sex in fundamentalist communities have, according to Debbie?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)