Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job did Debbie's third husband quit?
(a) Being a salesman.
(b) Being a plumber.
(c) Being a writer.
(d) Being a priest.
2. How did Ron and Dan look when they left Brenda's house?
(b) Covered in blood.
(d) Raving mad.
3. Why did Ron make the School of the Prophets his entire life?
(a) He'd lost his family.
(b) His brothers convinced him.
(c) He wanted to find God.
(d) He needed guidance.
4. How did the Mormons respond to being attacked by Missourians in October, 1838?
(a) They fought back.
(b) They fled.
(c) They prayed.
(d) They tried to surrender.
5. Where were Ron and Dan driving to at the end of Part 3, Chapter 16?
(a) Chloe Low's house.
(c) The Dream Mine.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Missourians disliked that the Mormons came into their state with an attitude of _______.
2. While Ron and Dan discuss their plan at their mother's house, she is _____ within hearing distance.
3. For the murders of Brenda and Erica Lafferty, what was Dan's sentence?
4. When did Dan Lafferty's life begin to fall apart?
5. After the Edmunds Tucker Act of 1887, what did fundamentalist believe a new prophet would bring?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)