|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 21 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Smith destroyed Law's printing press, people feared Smith would become a _______ leader.
2. What was the result of Robert Crossfield's revelation?
(a) Many people left the church.
(b) He was excommunicated.
(c) He was killed.
(d) He was promoted.
3. Missourians disliked that the Mormons came into their state with an attitude of _______.
4. What made Allen different than his brothers?
(a) He was adopted.
(b) He never married.
(c) He'd always been fundamentalist.
(d) He hadn't converted to fundamentalism.
5. When did Dianna become unhappy with her marriage to Ron?
(a) When he started gambling away their money.
(b) When he tried to marry her sister.
(c) When he tried to marry off their daughters as plural wives.
(d) When he began to have affairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. The men at the School of the Prophets believed they were destined to do what?
2. What was the flaw Krakauer observes in Smith's story of the Lamanites?
3. What did the crimes of the LeBarons and Laffertys have in common?
4. In "Under the Banner of Heaven," what does Krakauer believe is the biggest disagreement between fundamentalists and modern Mormons?
5. What did Emma threaten Smith with to get him to stop marrying more women?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)