|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 21 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Krakauer describes Watson Lafferty as a ________.
2. Why didn't the Laffertys kill Chloe Low?
(a) They had another revelation.
(b) They were caught by the police.
(c) She wasn't at home.
(d) Chloe Low begged them not to kill her.
3. How did non-Mormons feel about the beliefs printed in the Book of Mormon?
4. What idea of Mormon families was the biggest problem to Debbie Palmer?
(a) The low standards of living.
(b) The strict rules.
(c) The patriarchy.
(d) The number of children.
5. Why did Brenda's family blame Allen for her murder?
(a) He provoked his brothers.
(b) He prayed for it to happen.
(c) He didn't warn her.
(d) He gave them money for the murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Allen different than his brothers?
2. What was the speculation about why Smith's successor died?
3. Krakauer says he will try to explain the ______ of the Lafferty brothers' murders.
4. What did Emma threaten Smith with to get him to stop marrying more women?
5. Why were Colorado's efforts to get rid of polygamy stopped?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)