|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 21 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Brenda realize that the Laffertys were religious fanatics?
(a) When Allen built a shrine in their kitchen.
(b) When they tried to burn down her house.
(c) When Allen refused to take their baby to the doctor.
(d) When Allen stopped eating for a month.
2. Why did Rockwell try to kill Missouri's governor?
(a) To free his people.
(b) Rockwell wanted to be governor.
(c) Rockwell was crazy.
(d) To fulfill Smith's prophecy.
3. Krakauer explains that many Christians converted to Mormonism because of __________________.
(a) Its modern approach to religion.
(b) The promises of wealth and fame.
(c) The corruption of other religions.
(d) They were forced to convert.
4. What was Woodruff's stance on polygamy?
(a) He was against it.
(b) He felt it was a personal choice.
(c) He hadn't taken a stance yet.
(d) He supported it.
5. Smith was given instructions by Moroni, God, and ______.
(b) A rock.
(c) The seasons.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Knapp and Carnes explain that they felt _____ after the murder.
2. What was the result of Robert Crossfield's revelation?
3. How did the Mormon Church become bankrupt around the time of Taylor's death?
4. How was Allen Lafferty related to Brenda?
5. According to Krakauer, why is there no proof of Smith's revelation?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)