|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 21 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Allen Lafferty related to Brenda?
(a) He was her father.
(b) He was her husband.
(c) He was her cousin.
(d) He was her brother.
2. In the Mormon Church. Ron was described as ________.
3. Why did Mormons join the Confederacy?
(a) They liked the South.
(b) They wanted to keep their slaves.
(c) They were paid to join.
(d) They were against the United States government.
4. At the School of the Prophets, what practice did Crossfield attempt to reinstate in his students?
5. After the Edmunds Tucker Act of 1887, what did fundamentalist believe a new prophet would bring?
(a) Money and celebrity for the church.
(b) The return of polygamy.
(c) A new take on government.
(d) A new promise land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rulon Jeffs believe about himself?
2. After DeLoy was excommunicated, why did the Mormon Church try to sue him?
3. Why does Dan stay with Ron through Ron's plan?
4. How did non-Mormons feel about the beliefs printed in the Book of Mormon?
5. Why were Mormons allowed to settle in Caldwell County?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)