|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 21 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the key difference Krakauer cites between the Bible and the Book of Mormon?
(a) Mormonism is much younger.
(b) The angels discussed are different.
(c) The books cite different eras.
(d) The Bible is accepted as fact.
2. What did Rulon Jeffs believe about himself?
(a) He was not as great as his father.
(b) He was meant to have many sons.
(c) He would be the ultimate prophet of the LDS.
(d) He was the chosen one.
3. Who did the Francher group think was attacking them?
4. After fleeing Illinois, why did Smith return?
(a) To get his family.
(b) To confess his faults.
(c) He believed he was abandoning his people.
(d) He missed his home.
5. Why did the LeBaron bothers go on a killing spree?
(a) To please God.
(b) To please their father.
(c) To make money.
(d) They were insane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Missourians disliked that the Mormons came into their state with an attitude of _______.
2. Why was Law unable to press charges against Smith?
3. Why was Young, as a person, appealing to Mormons?
4. Krakauer describes Watson Lafferty as a ________.
5. Why was the Bateman family on Mount Dellenbaugh?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)