|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 21 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Dianna ask Ron to try to convince his brothers to abandon their new beliefs?
(a) Ron was bored.
(b) The brothers looked up to him.
(c) She wanted them to convert to Christianity.
(d) She wanted to get him out of the house.
2. Why did Smith plead guilty to treason?
(a) To make himself a martyr.
(b) He knew it was the right thing.
(c) To solidify peace with Missouri.
(d) God told him to do it.
3. What is the key difference Krakauer cites between the Bible and the Book of Mormon?
(a) The angels discussed are different.
(b) The Bible is accepted as fact.
(c) Mormonism is much younger.
(d) The books cite different eras.
4. How did the modern Mormon Church receive Ron and Dan?
(a) They tried to correct them.
(b) They praised them.
(c) They rejected them.
(d) They ignored them.
5. How was Ron able to convince Dan to help him in his murder plan?
(a) He told Dan he needed him.
(b) He threatened him.
(c) He told Dan it was God's will.
(d) He paid him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Illinois governor order a cease-fire?
2. Who survived the Mountain Meadow Massacre?
3. What was Woodruff's stance on polygamy?
4. Why did Brenda's family blame Allen for her murder?
5. What were people afraid of after Rulon's death?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)