|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 21 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For the murders of Brenda and Erica Lafferty, what was Ron's sentence?
(a) The death sentence.
(b) 50 years.
(d) Life in prison.
2. Why did Brenda's family blame Allen for her murder?
(a) He didn't warn her.
(b) He prayed for it to happen.
(c) He gave them money for the murder.
(d) He provoked his brothers.
3. Why did Debbie decide to flee Bountiful?
(a) She'd killed her husband.
(b) Blackmore wanted to marry her daughter.
(c) Blackmore was abusing her.
(d) She'd cheated on her husband.
4. While Ron and Dan discuss their plan at their mother's house, she is _____ within hearing distance.
5. What did the crimes of the LeBarons and Laffertys have in common?
(a) The victims were wives and children.
(b) They believed they were justified by God.
(c) They were students of Onias.
(d) They were the same age.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Woodruff's reign, who believed polygamy was valid?
2. In "Under the Banner of Heaven," what does Krakauer believe is the biggest disagreement between fundamentalists and modern Mormons?
3. Krakauer explains that Dan _____ finished the murders.
4. Krakauer says he will try to explain the ______ of the Lafferty brothers' murders.
5. What similarities does Krakauer cite between fundamentalist and modern Mormons?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)