|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 21 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Warren's tool for leadership?
(d) Family history.
2. In the Mormon Church. Ron was described as ________.
3. Where was the Francher group headed?
4. Why did Rockwell try to kill Missouri's governor?
(a) Rockwell was crazy.
(b) To fulfill Smith's prophecy.
(c) To free his people.
(d) Rockwell wanted to be governor.
5. How did the modern Mormon Church receive Ron and Dan?
(a) They praised them.
(b) They ignored them.
(c) They rejected them.
(d) They tried to correct them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Krakauer explains that many Christians converted to Mormonism because of __________________.
2. Why did Smith write Section 132?
3. What relevance did Knapp and Carnes have in the murders?
4. The Mormons decided to select a new leader based on the candidate's ______________.
5. After Woodruff's reign, who believed polygamy was valid?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)