|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 21 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Ron able to convince Dan to help him in his murder plan?
(a) He threatened him.
(b) He paid him.
(c) He told Dan it was God's will.
(d) He told Dan he needed him.
2. While Ron and Dan discuss their plan at their mother's house, she is _____ within hearing distance.
3. What effect did the Edmunds Tucker Act of 1887 have on the Mormon Church?
(a) It legalized polygamy.
(b) It recognized the LDS as a legitimate organization.
(c) It invalidated personal revelations.
(d) It outlawed polygamy.
4. Unhappy with Warren's leadership, what did many predict would happen?
(a) People would break away from the church.
(b) The government would attack them.
(c) More people would join.
(d) A new leader would take over.
5. Why did the gold plates vanish the first time they were presented to Smith?
(a) There was a time limit on them.
(b) He couldn't understand them.
(c) Moroni didn't show him the right ones.
(d) He looked at them before he was instructed to do so.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Mormon Church. Ron was described as ________.
2. Which text was responsible for many of the Laffertys' marriages falling apart?
3. Missourians disliked that the Mormons came into their state with an attitude of _______.
4. What did Crossfield teach his students at the School of the Prophets?
5. According to Debbie Palmer, what made Elizabeth Smart an easy target for abduction?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)