|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 21 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Smith was given instructions by Moroni, God, and ______.
(a) The seasons.
(b) A rock.
(d) His mother.
2. Why did the Laffertys decide to abandon the rest of their plan?
(a) Allen was sick and needed help.
(b) They had another revelation.
(c) They took a wrong turn.
(d) They needed to run from the cops.
3. Why did Ron saw off the barrel of a shotgun?
(a) To destroy evidence.
(b) To make it more portable.
(c) God told him to in his revelation.
(d) To pass the time.
4. Knapp and Carnes explain that they felt _____ after the murder.
5. What did the Mormon people need in their struggle that Young offered them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Illinois governor order a cease-fire?
2. What did John Taylor support?
3. Why did Dianna ask Ron to try to convince his brothers to abandon their new beliefs?
4. Why was Young, as a person, appealing to Mormons?
5. The Mormons decided to select a new leader based on the candidate's ______________.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)