|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 21 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the Bateman family on Mount Dellenbaugh?
(a) They were looking for an old signature.
(b) They were planning to settle there.
(c) They were looking for the Francher group.
(d) They were searching for the Dream Mine.
2. Why does Dan decide to turn back to Brenda's house after their first attempt?
(a) He was angrier with her than before.
(b) He forgot his glasses.
(c) He got a feeling he was supposed to.
(d) He wanted to reason with her.
3. After loosing 116 pages of the transcribed text from the gold plates, what was the only way Smith said he could view them again?
(a) If he went to the mountain.
(b) If he married Emma Harris.
(c) If he paid Moroni.
(d) If he prayed ten times a day.
4. Lee prophesied that Young would die within _______ if he was innocent.
(a) Six months.
(b) Two days.
(c) A year.
(d) One month.
5. What is the relationship between Ron and Dan Lafferty?
(d) Father and son.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Dianna become unhappy with her marriage to Ron?
2. How did Ron and Dan look when they left Brenda's house?
3. Why was Law unable to press charges against Smith?
4. Which text was responsible for many of the Laffertys' marriages falling apart?
5. Krakauer explains that early Mormons believed government law was inferior to __________.
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)