|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 21 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Smith change in his rules for the Mormon Church because of Crossfield?
(a) Only church leaders could have revelations.
(b) Only children of current leaders could lead.
(c) Everyone had to have a background check before being accepted into the church.
(d) Church leaders would receive higher salaries.
2. Smith did NOT leave his followers with guidelines on ______________.
(a) Where to settle next.
(b) How to bury a Mormon.
(c) How to change the prayers.
(d) How to select a new prophet.
3. What was the final straw in Law and Smith's friendship?
(a) Smith stole Law's money.
(b) Law tried to seduce Emma.
(c) Smith tried to seduce Law's wife.
(d) Law criticized Smith to the media.
4. What is the relationship between Ron and Dan Lafferty?
(b) Father and son.
5. Why did Woodruff change his position on polygamy?
(a) His wife wanted more women in the family.
(b) He was bribed to agree with other people.
(c) He fell in love with another woman.
(d) He had a meeting with Jesus and Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Young, as a person, appealing to Mormons?
2. After Brenda's death, what does her sister regret?
3. What made Allen different than his brothers?
4. Why were people drawn to Joseph Smith?
5. Krakauer says he will try to explain the ______ of the Lafferty brothers' murders.
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)