|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 21 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the two men from the Francher group that escaped?
(a) They got lost.
(b) They surrendered.
(c) They got help from Indians.
(d) They were caught and killed.
2. According to Debbie Palmer, what made Elizabeth Smart an easy target for abduction?
(a) She was very beautiful and kind.
(b) She was taught to be obedient and passive.
(c) Her parents didn't pay any attention to her.
(d) She was angry with her parents.
3. In his revelation, what does Crossfield claim he was told by God?
(a) To raise money.
(b) To reform the church.
(c) To follow Smith.
(d) To kill his wife.
4. Which text was responsible for many of the Laffertys' marriages falling apart?
(a) The Psalm of the School of the Prophets.
(b) The Book of Mormon.
(c) The Peace Maker.
(d) Onias' autobiography.
5. What did Young do to the Francher group memorial?
(a) Destroyed it.
(b) Cured it.
(c) Bought it.
(d) Planted flowers nearby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the speculation about why Smith's successor died?
2. Why was the Francher group targeted by the Mormons?
3. How was Allen Lafferty related to Brenda?
4. Why did Dianna ask Ron to try to convince his brothers to abandon their new beliefs?
5. Why did Woodruff change his position on polygamy?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)