|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 21 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mormons attacked the Missourians after an _______ Missourian beat a Mormon man.
2. Fundamentalists believed the government was an entity of _______.
3. Why did Brenda's family blame Allen for her murder?
(a) He gave them money for the murder.
(b) He didn't warn her.
(c) He provoked his brothers.
(d) He prayed for it to happen.
4. Why were Colorado's efforts to get rid of polygamy stopped?
(a) The public was sympathetic to the polygamist families.
(b) The Mormons were fueling the economy.
(c) They became distracted by the Civil War.
(d) The governor received a revelation from God.
5. What did Smith change in his rules for the Mormon Church because of Crossfield?
(a) Church leaders would receive higher salaries.
(b) Only children of current leaders could lead.
(c) Only church leaders could have revelations.
(d) Everyone had to have a background check before being accepted into the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Brenda's death, what does her sister regret?
2. What was the final straw in Law and Smith's friendship?
3. After loosing 116 pages of the transcribed text from the gold plates, what was the only way Smith said he could view them again?
4. What dilemma were Mormons faced with after the death of Smith?
5. How did the Mormon Church become bankrupt around the time of Taylor's death?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)