|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 21 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rulon Jeffs believe about himself?
(a) He was the chosen one.
(b) He would be the ultimate prophet of the LDS.
(c) He was not as great as his father.
(d) He was meant to have many sons.
2. Where were Ron and Dan driving to at the end of Part 3, Chapter 16?
(a) New York.
(b) Chloe Low's house.
(c) The Dream Mine.
3. What was Woodruff's stance on polygamy?
(a) He supported it.
(b) He was against it.
(c) He felt it was a personal choice.
(d) He hadn't taken a stance yet.
4. Why did Ron saw off the barrel of a shotgun?
(a) To make it more portable.
(b) God told him to in his revelation.
(c) To destroy evidence.
(d) To pass the time.
5. Why did Dianna ask Ron to try to convince his brothers to abandon their new beliefs?
(a) Ron was bored.
(b) The brothers looked up to him.
(c) She wanted to get him out of the house.
(d) She wanted them to convert to Christianity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were Colorado's efforts to get rid of polygamy stopped?
2. At first, it was anticipated that _____________was to be Smith's successor.
3. What did Smith change in his rules for the Mormon Church because of Crossfield?
4. While Ron and Dan discuss their plan at their mother's house, she is _____ within hearing distance.
5. Why didn't the Laffertys kill Chloe Low?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)