|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 21 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Dan Lafferty's life begin to fall apart?
(a) When his son married a non-Mormon.
(b) When he lost his arm in a car crash.
(c) When he began to follow fundamentalist ideas.
(d) When his father died.
2. How did non-Mormons feel about the beliefs printed in the Book of Mormon?
3. What was the result of Robert Crossfield's revelation?
(a) Many people left the church.
(b) He was killed.
(c) He was excommunicated.
(d) He was promoted.
4. Why did Debbie decide to flee Bountiful?
(a) Blackmore was abusing her.
(b) She'd killed her husband.
(c) She'd cheated on her husband.
(d) Blackmore wanted to marry her daughter.
5. Where was the Francher group headed?
Short Answer Questions
1. At first, it was anticipated that _____________was to be Smith's successor.
2. Why did Mormons join the Confederacy?
3. The Mormons decided to select a new leader based on the candidate's ______________.
4. What was the speculation about why Smith's successor died?
5. Although Law's actions against Smith had little effect on Smith's power, what did it affect?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)