|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 21 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joseph Smith is believed to have practiced ________.
(b) His speeches.
2. How was Ron able to convince Dan to help him in his murder plan?
(a) He threatened him.
(b) He told Dan it was God's will.
(c) He paid him.
(d) He told Dan he needed him.
3. What was Warren's tool for leadership?
(d) Family history.
4. Why wasn't Dame's burial of the Francher group successful?
(a) The government noticed the headstones.
(b) They didn't fill the hole.
(c) An animal dug up the shallow graves.
(d) They told people where they'd buried them.
5. Where were Ron and Dan driving to at the end of Part 3, Chapter 16?
(a) Chloe Low's house.
(b) New York.
(d) The Dream Mine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who survived the Mountain Meadow Massacre?
2. What did Crossfield teach his students at the School of the Prophets?
3. After attempting to knock Brenda unconscious, what does Ron want to do?
4. After Woodruff's reign, who believed polygamy was valid?
5. What was the final straw in Law and Smith's friendship?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)