|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Smith change in his rules for the Mormon Church because of Crossfield?
(a) Everyone had to have a background check before being accepted into the church.
(b) Church leaders would receive higher salaries.
(c) Only church leaders could have revelations.
(d) Only children of current leaders could lead.
2. Krakauer describes Watson Lafferty as a ________.
3. In his revelation, what does Crossfield claim he was told by God?
(a) To reform the church.
(b) To raise money.
(c) To follow Smith.
(d) To kill his wife.
4. Where did Dan first become introduced to the idea of polygamy?
(a) At his gym.
(b) At chiropractic school.
(c) At summer camp.
(d) At church.
5. How was Smith finally able to read the gold plates?
(a) He learned German.
(b) Moroni read them to him.
(c) He polished the plates.
(d) Moroni gave him peep stones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the result of Robert Crossfield's revelation?
2. What did Crossfield teach his students at the School of the Prophets?
3. Dan and Ron believed Brenda and Erica's deaths were _______.
4. What is the key difference Krakauer cites between the Bible and the Book of Mormon?
5. What is the purpose of the facts Krakauer provides?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)