|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Krakauer describes Watson Lafferty as a ________.
2. What is the key difference Krakauer cites between the Bible and the Book of Mormon?
(a) The books cite different eras.
(b) The angels discussed are different.
(c) Mormonism is much younger.
(d) The Bible is accepted as fact.
3. Krakauer says he will try to explain the ______ of the Lafferty brothers' murders.
4. At the School of the Prophets, what practice did Crossfield attempt to reinstate in his students?
5. After the Edmunds Tucker Act of 1887, what did fundamentalist believe a new prophet would bring?
(a) A new take on government.
(b) Money and celebrity for the church.
(c) The return of polygamy.
(d) A new promise land.
Short Answer Questions
1. After DeLoy was excommunicated, why did the Mormon Church try to sue him?
2. Smith was given instructions by Moroni, God, and ______.
3. Krakauer makes the observation that all religions have their share of _______.
4. Fundamentalists believed the government was an entity of _______.
5. What is the purpose of the facts Krakauer provides?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)