|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job did Debbie's third husband quit?
(a) Being a writer.
(b) Being a salesman.
(c) Being a plumber.
(d) Being a priest.
2. How was sex regulated in fundamentalist Mormon communities?
(a) It could only happen on every anniversary.
(b) It could only happen when one was selected from the lottery.
(c) It could only happen if a woman was ovulating.
(d) It could only happen once a week.
3. How was Allen Lafferty related to Brenda?
(a) He was her cousin.
(b) He was her father.
(c) He was her brother.
(d) He was her husband.
4. What is the relationship between Ron and Dan Lafferty?
(c) Father and son.
5. Krakauer makes the observation that all religions have their share of _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. After loosing 116 pages of the transcribed text from the gold plates, what was the only way Smith said he could view them again?
2. According to the Latter Day Saints, why did Moroni leave them gold?
3. According to Krakauer, why is it difficult for young girls to break away from abusive marriages in fundamentalist communities?
4. After DeLoy was excommunicated, why did the Mormon Church try to sue him?
5. How did Tom Green become the target for David Leavitt's lawsuit?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)