Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 21 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were people drawn to Joseph Smith?
(a) His worldliness.
(b) His charisma.
(c) His creativity.
(d) His wealth.
2. What was Woodruff's stance on polygamy?
(a) He felt it was a personal choice.
(b) He supported it.
(c) He hadn't taken a stance yet.
(d) He was against it.
3. Why did the attacking Mormons have to send a letter to Young while fighting the Francher group?
(a) The group held out longer than anticipated.
(b) The group agreed to convert.
(c) The group offered them a bribe.
(d) There were many women and children.
4. What was the result of Ron's meeting with his brothers?
(a) He'd converted to their beliefs.
(b) He brought them back to the LDS.
(c) He'd driven them insane.
(d) He lost all hope in his family.
5. What was historic about Woodruff's leadership?
(a) It angered the government.
(b) It caused the split in the church.
(c) It established Salt Lake City.
(d) It cause unity in the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Dan Lafferty's life begin to fall apart?
2. What were the Mormons' hopes for the outcome of the Civil War?
3. For the murders of Brenda and Erica Lafferty, what was Ron's sentence?
4. Where were Ron and Dan driving to at the end of Part 3, Chapter 16?
5. When Linda was asked about her life with Green, her husband, what did she say?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)