|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Dan give up his driver's license and stop paying taxes?
(a) He lost all his money.
(b) He was living in the wilderness.
(c) He wanted to prove his love for God.
(d) He was following the early teachings of Mormon.
2. In his revelation, what does Crossfield claim he was told by God?
(a) To follow Smith.
(b) To raise money.
(c) To reform the church.
(d) To kill his wife.
3. How did Dan remember his childhood?
(a) As a happy one.
(b) As an unconventional one.
(c) As a traumatic one.
(d) He has no memory of it.
4. How was Smith finally able to read the gold plates?
(a) He polished the plates.
(b) Moroni read them to him.
(c) He learned German.
(d) Moroni gave him peep stones.
5. Where is the Nephites' gold supposedly held?
(a) The Dream Mine.
(b) The main church.
(d) Salt Lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Crossfield teach his students at the School of the Prophets?
2. Knapp and Carnes explain that they felt _____ after the murder.
3. Krakauer makes the observation that all religions have their share of _______.
4. Why was Smith sued by his clients for fraud?
5. Although Law's actions against Smith had little effect on Smith's power, what did it affect?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)