|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the School of the Prophets, what practice did Crossfield attempt to reinstate in his students?
2. When Linda was asked about her life with Green, her husband, what did she say?
(a) She wanted another husband.
(b) She wasn't abused.
(c) She wanted him to marry more women.
(d) She was afraid of him.
3. Why does Dan stay with Ron through Ron's plan?
(a) Ron threatened him.
(b) He received a revelation telling him to stay.
(c) He didn't have anywhere else to go.
(d) He needed the money.
4. What relevance did Knapp and Carnes have in the murders?
(a) They tried to protect Brenda.
(b) They called the police.
(c) They were present.
(d) They organized it.
5. Krakauer describes Watson Lafferty as a ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did fundamentalists see accepting government funds as a virtuous act?
2. Why were Colorado's efforts to get rid of polygamy stopped?
3. What was the flaw Krakauer observes in Smith's story of the Lamanites?
4. How was Smith finally able to read the gold plates?
5. After attempting to knock Brenda unconscious, what does Ron want to do?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)