|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Brenda's death, what does her sister regret?
(a) Encouraging her to go back to Allen.
(b) Marrying into the Lafferty family.
(c) Not saying goodbye.
(d) Not warning her.
2. How did Ron and Dan look when they left Brenda's house?
(c) Raving mad.
(d) Covered in blood.
3. Which text was responsible for many of the Laffertys' marriages falling apart?
(a) Onias' autobiography.
(b) The Psalm of the School of the Prophets.
(c) The Peace Maker.
(d) The Book of Mormon.
4. When did Dan Lafferty's life begin to fall apart?
(a) When his son married a non-Mormon.
(b) When his father died.
(c) When he began to follow fundamentalist ideas.
(d) When he lost his arm in a car crash.
5. Where were Ron and Dan driving to at the end of Part 3, Chapter 16?
(a) The Dream Mine.
(b) Chloe Low's house.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Smith change in his rules for the Mormon Church because of Crossfield?
2. Why was Smith sued by his clients for fraud?
3. According to the Latter Day Saints, why did Moroni leave them gold?
4. What changed in Dan during his road trip with Ron?
5. According to Krakauer, why is there no proof of Smith's revelation?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)