|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Knapp and Carnes explain that they felt _____ after the murder.
2. What did Crossfield teach his students at the School of the Prophets?
(a) How to praise God.
(b) How to reason with politicians.
(c) How to rebel against the Latter Day Saints.
(d) How to have personal revelations.
3. Joseph Smith is believed to have practiced ________.
(a) His speeches.
4. Why does Dan stay with Ron through Ron's plan?
(a) Ron threatened him.
(b) He needed the money.
(c) He didn't have anywhere else to go.
(d) He received a revelation telling him to stay.
5. While Ron and Dan discuss their plan at their mother's house, she is _____ within hearing distance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joseph Smith was the son of a ______.
2. Where were Ron and Dan driving to at the end of Part 3, Chapter 16?
3. Krakauer makes the observation that all religions have their share of _______.
4. What changed in Dan during his road trip with Ron?
5. After fleeing Illinois, why did Smith return?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)