|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Krakauer explains that Dan _____ finished the murders.
2. Where is the Nephites' gold supposedly held?
(b) Salt Lake.
(c) The Dream Mine.
(d) The main church.
3. What was the final straw in Law and Smith's friendship?
(a) Law criticized Smith to the media.
(b) Law tried to seduce Emma.
(c) Smith stole Law's money.
(d) Smith tried to seduce Law's wife.
4. Where did Dan first become introduced to the idea of polygamy?
(a) At chiropractic school.
(b) At church.
(c) At summer camp.
(d) At his gym.
5. How did Smith convince Emma to support his polygamist marriage?
(a) He told her she would be doomed to hell.
(b) He wrote her a poem.
(c) He gave her lots of money.
(d) He told her God would be happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. After DeLoy was excommunicated, why did the Mormon Church try to sue him?
2. How did Ron and Dan look when they left Brenda's house?
3. What is the key difference Krakauer cites between the Bible and the Book of Mormon?
4. When Linda was asked about her life with Green, her husband, what did she say?
5. In "Under the Banner of Heaven," what does Krakauer believe is the biggest disagreement between fundamentalists and modern Mormons?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)