|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Law unable to press charges against Smith?
(a) Law wasn't a very good lawyer.
(b) There was no court system.
(c) Law had his fair share of bad deeds.
(d) Smith controlled the courts.
2. Why was Smith sued by his clients for fraud?
(a) He never found any treasure.
(b) The treasure was fools gold.
(c) He lied about his identity.
(d) He promised them eternal life.
3. Krakauer describes Watson Lafferty as a ________.
4. When Linda was asked about her life with Green, her husband, what did she say?
(a) She wanted him to marry more women.
(b) She was afraid of him.
(c) She wanted another husband.
(d) She wasn't abused.
5. According to the Latter Day Saints, why did Moroni leave them gold?
(a) To use as bribes.
(b) To help them through hard times.
(c) To offer to God.
(d) To support their cause.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his revelation, what does Crossfield claim he was told by God?
2. What effect did the Edmunds Tucker Act of 1887 have on the Mormon Church?
3. Which text was responsible for many of the Laffertys' marriages falling apart?
4. While Ron and Dan discuss their plan at their mother's house, she is _____ within hearing distance.
5. Although Law's actions against Smith had little effect on Smith's power, what did it affect?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)