|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Matilda stay with Dan, despite her issues with his religious practices?
(a) She agreed with his beliefs for the most part.
(b) He threatened her.
(c) She needed money.
(d) She felt she needed to learn from him.
2. Why did Ron saw off the barrel of a shotgun?
(a) To destroy evidence.
(b) To pass the time.
(c) To make it more portable.
(d) God told him to in his revelation.
3. Where did Dan first become introduced to the idea of polygamy?
(a) At chiropractic school.
(b) At summer camp.
(c) At church.
(d) At his gym.
4. After fleeing Illinois, why did Smith return?
(a) To confess his faults.
(b) He believed he was abandoning his people.
(c) To get his family.
(d) He missed his home.
5. When Linda was asked about her life with Green, her husband, what did she say?
(a) She wasn't abused.
(b) She wanted him to marry more women.
(c) She was afraid of him.
(d) She wanted another husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Smith finally able to read the gold plates?
2. After Smith destroyed Law's printing press, people feared Smith would become a _______ leader.
3. What was the result of Robert Crossfield's revelation?
4. What was the flaw Krakauer observes in Smith's story of the Lamanites?
5. Why did Smith write Section 132?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)