|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Ron saw off the barrel of a shotgun?
(a) To pass the time.
(b) God told him to in his revelation.
(c) To make it more portable.
(d) To destroy evidence.
2. What changed in Dan during his road trip with Ron?
(a) He became less sure about their plan.
(b) He became more violent.
(c) He became calm and serene.
(d) He believed more of what Ron said.
3. After Smith destroyed Law's printing press, people feared Smith would become a _______ leader.
4. Why were people drawn to Joseph Smith?
(a) His creativity.
(b) His charisma.
(c) His wealth.
(d) His worldliness.
5. Krakauer explains that Dan _____ finished the murders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Dan first become introduced to the idea of polygamy?
2. What is the key difference Krakauer cites between the Bible and the Book of Mormon?
3. Fundamentalists believed the government was an entity of _______.
4. How was Smith finally able to read the gold plates?
5. Why couldn't Smith read the inscription on the gold plates?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)