|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't Smith read the inscription on the gold plates?
(a) It was written in Egyptian.
(b) It was written in old English.
(c) It was too bright out.
(d) It was worn.
2. Although Law's actions against Smith had little effect on Smith's power, what did it affect?
(a) The unconditional love of his followers.
(b) Relations with Illinois.
(c) Relations with Missouri.
(d) His relationship with Emma.
3. Why did Dan give up his driver's license and stop paying taxes?
(a) He was living in the wilderness.
(b) He wanted to prove his love for God.
(c) He lost all his money.
(d) He was following the early teachings of Mormon.
4. After DeLoy was excommunicated, why did the Mormon Church try to sue him?
(a) His house was owned by the church.
(b) He'd broken Mormon laws.
(c) He was criticizing the church to the media.
(d) He'd stolen money from them.
5. Where were Ron and Dan driving to at the end of Part 3, Chapter 16?
(a) New York.
(b) The Dream Mine.
(c) Chloe Low's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ron and Dan look when they left Brenda's house?
2. According to the Latter Day Saints, why did Moroni leave them gold?
3. What did Crossfield teach his students at the School of the Prophets?
4. In his revelation, what does Crossfield claim he was told by God?
5. Why does Dan decide to turn back to Brenda's house after their first attempt?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)