Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Smith sued by his clients for fraud?
(a) He lied about his identity.
(b) He never found any treasure.
(c) The treasure was fools gold.
(d) He promised them eternal life.
2. What relevance did Knapp and Carnes have in the murders?
(a) They organized it.
(b) They tried to protect Brenda.
(c) They called the police.
(d) They were present.
3. Krakauer explains that early Mormons believed government law was inferior to __________.
(a) God's law.
(b) Basic human rights.
(c) Natural law.
(d) Smith's law.
4. At the School of the Prophets, what practice did Crossfield attempt to reinstate in his students?
5. Knapp and Carnes explain that they felt _____ after the murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Crossfield teach his students at the School of the Prophets?
2. What changed in Dan during his road trip with Ron?
3. How did the modern Mormon Church receive Ron and Dan?
4. How did Smith convince Emma to support his polygamist marriage?
5. After DeLoy was excommunicated, why did the Mormon Church try to sue him?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)