|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Mormon Church. Ron was described as ________.
2. Why did Onias value the Lafferty brothers?
(a) He had their unconditional love.
(b) They were related.
(c) They were the only members of his school.
(d) He felt God sent them to him.
3. Why did Dianna ask Ron to try to convince his brothers to abandon their new beliefs?
(a) The brothers looked up to him.
(b) She wanted to get him out of the house.
(c) Ron was bored.
(d) She wanted them to convert to Christianity.
4. Smith was given instructions by Moroni, God, and ______.
(b) The seasons.
(c) His mother.
(d) A rock.
5. Why were people drawn to Joseph Smith?
(a) His creativity.
(b) His charisma.
(c) His wealth.
(d) His worldliness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did John Taylor support?
2. Joseph Smith was the son of a ______.
3. When did Dianna become unhappy with her marriage to Ron?
4. Why couldn't Smith read the inscription on the gold plates?
5. What was the flaw Krakauer observes in Smith's story of the Lamanites?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)