|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Krakauer makes the observation that all religions have their share of _______.
2. What was historic about Woodruff's leadership?
(a) It caused the split in the church.
(b) It established Salt Lake City.
(c) It angered the government.
(d) It cause unity in the church.
3. What was the result of Ron's meeting with his brothers?
(a) He lost all hope in his family.
(b) He'd driven them insane.
(c) He'd converted to their beliefs.
(d) He brought them back to the LDS.
4. Why did Brenda's family blame Allen for her murder?
(a) He gave them money for the murder.
(b) He provoked his brothers.
(c) He didn't warn her.
(d) He prayed for it to happen.
5. Lee prophesied that Young would die within _______ if he was innocent.
(a) Six months.
(b) One month.
(c) Two days.
(d) A year.
Short Answer Questions
1. After changing his beliefs, Woodruff told his followers polygamy was a ______ principle.
2. Why was Smith sued by his clients for fraud?
3. What was the flaw Krakauer observes in Smith's story of the Lamanites?
4. At the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 20, Krakauer revisits the story of _________.
5. Who encouraged Dianna to leave her husband?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)