|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Dianna become unhappy with her marriage to Ron?
(a) When he started gambling away their money.
(b) When he began to have affairs.
(c) When he tried to marry her sister.
(d) When he tried to marry off their daughters as plural wives.
2. Why was Smith sued by his clients for fraud?
(a) The treasure was fools gold.
(b) He lied about his identity.
(c) He promised them eternal life.
(d) He never found any treasure.
3. How did Lee die?
(a) He killed himself.
(b) He was murdered.
(c) Old age.
(d) He was executed.
4. The men at the School of the Prophets believed they were destined to do what?
(a) Become rich and famous.
(b) Destroy the Mormon Church.
(c) Change the course of humanity.
(d) To spread the word of God.
5. What was the result of Ron's meeting with his brothers?
(a) He'd converted to their beliefs.
(b) He brought them back to the LDS.
(c) He lost all hope in his family.
(d) He'd driven them insane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did John Taylor support?
2. According to Krakauer, why is there no proof of Smith's revelation?
3. Smith was given instructions by Moroni, God, and ______.
4. What was historic about Woodruff's leadership?
5. What made Allen different than his brothers?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)