|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after Lee's prophecy did Young die?
(a) Five months.
(b) One week.
(c) Five years.
(d) One month.
2. Why were people drawn to Joseph Smith?
(a) His charisma.
(b) His wealth.
(c) His creativity.
(d) His worldliness.
3. When did Brenda realize that the Laffertys were religious fanatics?
(a) When Allen refused to take their baby to the doctor.
(b) When Allen built a shrine in their kitchen.
(c) When they tried to burn down her house.
(d) When Allen stopped eating for a month.
4. What made Allen different than his brothers?
(a) He'd always been fundamentalist.
(b) He hadn't converted to fundamentalism.
(c) He never married.
(d) He was adopted.
5. How did Lee die?
(a) He killed himself.
(b) He was murdered.
(c) He was executed.
(d) Old age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the key difference Krakauer cites between the Bible and the Book of Mormon?
2. Smith was given instructions by Moroni, God, and ______.
3. Krakauer makes the observation that all religions have their share of _______.
4. What did John Taylor support?
5. How was Smith finally able to read the gold plates?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)