|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the key difference Krakauer cites between the Bible and the Book of Mormon?
(a) Mormonism is much younger.
(b) The books cite different eras.
(c) The Bible is accepted as fact.
(d) The angels discussed are different.
2. In the Mormon Church. Ron was described as ________.
3. Smith was given instructions by Moroni, God, and ______.
(b) The seasons.
(c) A rock.
(d) His mother.
4. What made Allen different than his brothers?
(a) He'd always been fundamentalist.
(b) He hadn't converted to fundamentalism.
(c) He never married.
(d) He was adopted.
5. How long after Lee's prophecy did Young die?
(a) One month.
(b) One week.
(c) Five months.
(d) Five years.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Woodruff's reign, who believed polygamy was valid?
2. What was Woodruff's stance on polygamy?
3. Lee prophesied that Young would die within _______ if he was innocent.
4. When did Brenda realize that the Laffertys were religious fanatics?
5. Why did Onias value the Lafferty brothers?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)