|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the key difference Krakauer cites between the Bible and the Book of Mormon?
(a) The books cite different eras.
(b) The Bible is accepted as fact.
(c) The angels discussed are different.
(d) Mormonism is much younger.
2. What was historic about Woodruff's leadership?
(a) It cause unity in the church.
(b) It caused the split in the church.
(c) It angered the government.
(d) It established Salt Lake City.
3. What made Allen different than his brothers?
(a) He'd always been fundamentalist.
(b) He was adopted.
(c) He hadn't converted to fundamentalism.
(d) He never married.
4. Lee prophesied that Young would die within _______ if he was innocent.
(a) Two days.
(b) One month.
(c) Six months.
(d) A year.
5. Why was Smith sued by his clients for fraud?
(a) He promised them eternal life.
(b) The treasure was fools gold.
(c) He never found any treasure.
(d) He lied about his identity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Brenda's family blame Allen for her murder?
2. Taylor held his beliefs long after _________.
3. How was Smith finally able to read the gold plates?
4. How did Lee die?
5. Krakauer makes the observation that all religions have their share of _______.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)