|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee prophesied that Young would die within _______ if he was innocent.
(a) Two days.
(b) Six months.
(c) A year.
(d) One month.
2. How long after Lee's prophecy did Young die?
(a) Five months.
(b) One month.
(c) Five years.
(d) One week.
3. What was historic about Woodruff's leadership?
(a) It cause unity in the church.
(b) It caused the split in the church.
(c) It angered the government.
(d) It established Salt Lake City.
4. At the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 20, Krakauer revisits the story of _________.
(a) The Mountain Meadow Massacre.
(b) The angel Moroni.
(c) The Lafferty murders.
(d) Young's rise to power.
5. What is the key difference Krakauer cites between the Bible and the Book of Mormon?
(a) The angels discussed are different.
(b) The Bible is accepted as fact.
(c) Mormonism is much younger.
(d) The books cite different eras.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Ron able to convince Dan to help him in his murder plan?
2. What was the result of Ron's meeting with his brothers?
3. How did the Mormon Church become bankrupt around the time of Taylor's death?
4. When did Brenda realize that the Laffertys were religious fanatics?
5. Why couldn't Smith read the inscription on the gold plates?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)