|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After changing his beliefs, Woodruff told his followers polygamy was a ______ principle.
2. How was Smith finally able to read the gold plates?
(a) Moroni read them to him.
(b) He learned German.
(c) Moroni gave him peep stones.
(d) He polished the plates.
3. When did Brenda realize that the Laffertys were religious fanatics?
(a) When Allen stopped eating for a month.
(b) When Allen refused to take their baby to the doctor.
(c) When Allen built a shrine in their kitchen.
(d) When they tried to burn down her house.
4. In the Mormon Church. Ron was described as ________.
5. Why did Dianna ask Ron to try to convince his brothers to abandon their new beliefs?
(a) She wanted them to convert to Christianity.
(b) She wanted to get him out of the house.
(c) The brothers looked up to him.
(d) Ron was bored.
Short Answer Questions
1. Smith was given instructions by Moroni, God, and ______.
2. Joseph Smith was the son of a ______.
3. Lee prophesied that Young would die within _______ if he was innocent.
4. Why did Woodruff change his position on polygamy?
5. At the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 20, Krakauer revisits the story of _________.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)