|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Smith sued by his clients for fraud?
(a) He lied about his identity.
(b) The treasure was fools gold.
(c) He promised them eternal life.
(d) He never found any treasure.
2. Lee prophesied that Young would die within _______ if he was innocent.
(a) One month.
(b) A year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two days.
3. What did John Taylor support?
4. Joseph Smith was the son of a ______.
5. How long after Lee's prophecy did Young die?
(a) Five years.
(b) Five months.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the flaw Krakauer observes in Smith's story of the Lamanites?
2. What was Woodruff's stance on polygamy?
3. Krakauer makes the observation that all religions have their share of _______.
4. How did the Mormon Church become bankrupt around the time of Taylor's death?
5. Why did Ron make the School of the Prophets his entire life?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)