|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Taylor held his beliefs long after _________.
(a) His excommunication.
(b) His wife's death.
(c) The Edmunds Act of 1882.
(d) The creation of Section 132.
2. How long after Lee's prophecy did Young die?
(a) Five months.
(b) Five years.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
3. How was Ron able to convince Dan to help him in his murder plan?
(a) He told Dan he needed him.
(b) He paid him.
(c) He told Dan it was God's will.
(d) He threatened him.
4. How was Smith finally able to read the gold plates?
(a) He polished the plates.
(b) Moroni read them to him.
(c) Moroni gave him peep stones.
(d) He learned German.
5. What was the flaw Krakauer observes in Smith's story of the Lamanites?
(a) They were alive earlier than the story claims.
(b) They never settled in North America.
(c) They had no Hebrew descent.
(d) They were not affiliated with any of the groups Smith claimed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the result of Ron's meeting with his brothers?
2. After loosing 116 pages of the transcribed text from the gold plates, what was the only way Smith said he could view them again?
3. Krakauer makes the observation that all religions have their share of _______.
4. What was historic about Woodruff's leadership?
5. Why did Woodruff change his position on polygamy?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)