|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Onias value the Lafferty brothers?
(a) They were related.
(b) They were the only members of his school.
(c) He felt God sent them to him.
(d) He had their unconditional love.
2. After changing his beliefs, Woodruff told his followers polygamy was a ______ principle.
3. Krakauer makes the observation that all religions have their share of _______.
4. Why was Smith sued by his clients for fraud?
(a) He lied about his identity.
(b) He promised them eternal life.
(c) He never found any treasure.
(d) The treasure was fools gold.
5. Why did Brenda's family blame Allen for her murder?
(a) He gave them money for the murder.
(b) He provoked his brothers.
(c) He prayed for it to happen.
(d) He didn't warn her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Woodruff's stance on polygamy?
2. How was Ron able to convince Dan to help him in his murder plan?
3. Why did Woodruff change his position on polygamy?
4. After loosing 116 pages of the transcribed text from the gold plates, what was the only way Smith said he could view them again?
5. How did Lee die?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)