|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the gold plates vanish the first time they were presented to Smith?
(a) Moroni didn't show him the right ones.
(b) He couldn't understand them.
(c) He looked at them before he was instructed to do so.
(d) There was a time limit on them.
2. In the Mormon Church. Ron was described as ________.
3. How long after Lee's prophecy did Young die?
(a) Five months.
(b) One month.
(c) Five years.
(d) One week.
4. What made Allen different than his brothers?
(a) He was adopted.
(b) He'd always been fundamentalist.
(c) He hadn't converted to fundamentalism.
(d) He never married.
5. Krakauer makes the observation that all religions have their share of _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Ron able to convince Dan to help him in his murder plan?
2. What was historic about Woodruff's leadership?
3. The men at the School of the Prophets believed they were destined to do what?
4. What was Woodruff's stance on polygamy?
5. What was the flaw Krakauer observes in Smith's story of the Lamanites?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)