|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Dianna become unhappy with her marriage to Ron?
(a) When he tried to marry her sister.
(b) When he began to have affairs.
(c) When he started gambling away their money.
(d) When he tried to marry off their daughters as plural wives.
2. What made Allen different than his brothers?
(a) He was adopted.
(b) He never married.
(c) He hadn't converted to fundamentalism.
(d) He'd always been fundamentalist.
3. How was Ron able to convince Dan to help him in his murder plan?
(a) He paid him.
(b) He threatened him.
(c) He told Dan it was God's will.
(d) He told Dan he needed him.
4. After changing his beliefs, Woodruff told his followers polygamy was a ______ principle.
5. Why couldn't Smith read the inscription on the gold plates?
(a) It was worn.
(b) It was written in old English.
(c) It was written in Egyptian.
(d) It was too bright out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the key difference Krakauer cites between the Bible and the Book of Mormon?
2. According to Krakauer, why is there no proof of Smith's revelation?
3. How was Smith finally able to read the gold plates?
4. In the Mormon Church. Ron was described as ________.
5. How long after Lee's prophecy did Young die?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)