|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after Lee's prophecy did Young die?
(a) One month.
(b) Five years.
(c) One week.
(d) Five months.
2. Why did Ron make the School of the Prophets his entire life?
(a) He needed guidance.
(b) He'd lost his family.
(c) He wanted to find God.
(d) His brothers convinced him.
3. Why did Woodruff change his position on polygamy?
(a) He was bribed to agree with other people.
(b) He fell in love with another woman.
(c) He had a meeting with Jesus and Smith.
(d) His wife wanted more women in the family.
4. After Woodruff's reign, who believed polygamy was valid?
(a) The government.
(b) Modern Mormons.
5. The men at the School of the Prophets believed they were destined to do what?
(a) Destroy the Mormon Church.
(b) Become rich and famous.
(c) To spread the word of God.
(d) Change the course of humanity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee prophesied that Young would die within _______ if he was innocent.
2. Taylor held his beliefs long after _________.
3. When did Dianna become unhappy with her marriage to Ron?
4. What is the key difference Krakauer cites between the Bible and the Book of Mormon?
5. What was Woodruff's stance on polygamy?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)