|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee prophesied that Young would die within _______ if he was innocent.
(a) One month.
(b) Six months.
(c) Two days.
(d) A year.
2. Why did Onias value the Lafferty brothers?
(a) He felt God sent them to him.
(b) They were related.
(c) They were the only members of his school.
(d) He had their unconditional love.
3. In the Mormon Church. Ron was described as ________.
4. Why did Brenda's family blame Allen for her murder?
(a) He prayed for it to happen.
(b) He gave them money for the murder.
(c) He didn't warn her.
(d) He provoked his brothers.
5. Who encouraged Dianna to leave her husband?
(a) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Taylor held his beliefs long after _________.
2. What was Woodruff's stance on polygamy?
3. Why did the gold plates vanish the first time they were presented to Smith?
4. According to Krakauer, why is there no proof of Smith's revelation?
5. How did Lee die?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)