|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men at the School of the Prophets believed they were destined to do what?
(a) Destroy the Mormon Church.
(b) To spread the word of God.
(c) Become rich and famous.
(d) Change the course of humanity.
2. According to Krakauer, why is there no proof of Smith's revelation?
(a) He lost the gold plates.
(b) He lost the translation.
(c) He claims the proof is invisible.
(d) He had to return the gold plates.
3. How long after Lee's prophecy did Young die?
(a) One month.
(b) Five months.
(c) One week.
(d) Five years.
4. Krakauer makes the observation that all religions have their share of _______.
5. When did Brenda realize that the Laffertys were religious fanatics?
(a) When Allen stopped eating for a month.
(b) When Allen refused to take their baby to the doctor.
(c) When Allen built a shrine in their kitchen.
(d) When they tried to burn down her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Allen different than his brothers?
2. Why did Onias value the Lafferty brothers?
3. Why did Ron make the School of the Prophets his entire life?
4. After changing his beliefs, Woodruff told his followers polygamy was a ______ principle.
5. At the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 20, Krakauer revisits the story of _________.
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)