|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who encouraged Dianna to leave her husband?
(c) Her mother.
2. The men at the School of the Prophets believed they were destined to do what?
(a) To spread the word of God.
(b) Become rich and famous.
(c) Destroy the Mormon Church.
(d) Change the course of humanity.
3. When did Brenda realize that the Laffertys were religious fanatics?
(a) When they tried to burn down her house.
(b) When Allen refused to take their baby to the doctor.
(c) When Allen built a shrine in their kitchen.
(d) When Allen stopped eating for a month.
4. When did Dianna become unhappy with her marriage to Ron?
(a) When he started gambling away their money.
(b) When he began to have affairs.
(c) When he tried to marry off their daughters as plural wives.
(d) When he tried to marry her sister.
5. After loosing 116 pages of the transcribed text from the gold plates, what was the only way Smith said he could view them again?
(a) If he paid Moroni.
(b) If he married Emma Harris.
(c) If he prayed ten times a day.
(d) If he went to the mountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Woodruff change his position on polygamy?
2. Why were people drawn to Joseph Smith?
3. Why couldn't Smith read the inscription on the gold plates?
4. Lee prophesied that Young would die within _______ if he was innocent.
5. Why did Dianna ask Ron to try to convince his brothers to abandon their new beliefs?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)