1. What is the relationship between Ron and Dan Lafferty?
(b) Father and son.
2. For the murders of Brenda and Erica Lafferty, what was Dan's sentence?
(a) 25 years.
(b) Life in prison.
(d) The death sentence.
3. For the murders of Brenda and Erica Lafferty, what was Ron's sentence?
(a) 50 years.
(b) The death sentence.
(c) Life in prison.
4. Dan and Ron believed Brenda and Erica's deaths were _______.
5. Whose will did Dan and Ron believe they were carrying out?
(b) Their mother's.
6. Krakauer says he will try to explain the ______ of the Lafferty brothers' murders.
7. What does Krakuer explain is his larger objective in the story of the Laffertys?
(a) To discuss he closeness of brothers.
(b) To discuss the necessity of religion.
(c) To discuss crime committed in the name of God.
(d) To discuss the evolution of religion.
8. How was Allen Lafferty related to Brenda?
(a) He was her husband.
(b) He was her brother.
(c) He was her cousin.
(d) He was her father.
This section contains 4,957 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)